Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sunday Afternoon!!

Default Sunday Afternoon!!

Good Morning Crowd,

I am sitting at work right now and I am bored. I wish you lazy asses would get out of bed and post something so I have something to do!! I have been thinking about this weekend with much anticipation and I think we need to work out some details on how the betting event is going to go on Sunday. I have been informed that I only have 12 hours do drink 48 beers which will be difficult (Canadian beer and all) If we are going to make this a 48 beer event then this is what I propose. Sunday starts at midnight (Saturday night) All beer consumed from midnight to midnight Sunday should be counted in the total. If this is not acceptable then Sunday does not end until I go to bed. If we are doing a 12 period then it will be 24 beers (maybe a few more). Please let me know how you all feel this should work and say your goodbyes to me early.

Canada
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Is that a stab at me for breaking the rules that admin put up for us?

Are you insinuating that admin is too strict?

Heh!
    Uuuuhhhh... No.

When it is your job, and your job is as important as being the leader of the free world, you should have read, and understood, the rules, a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Uuuuhhhh... No.

When it is your job, and your job is as important as being the leader of the free world, you should have read, and understood, the rules, a long time ago.
    Exactly!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I would prefer one that reads the rules (constitution) to determine something like that.
    True dat...since I know the rules I was suggesting where the rules would send such a President...however you are correct in that we shouldn't assume the knowledge of said rules from either the President or the Congress, so therefore reading should be the first step.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

How many do I get to drink?
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post

Good Morning Crowd,

I am sitting at work right now and I am bored. I wish you lazy asses would get out of bed and post something so I have something to do!! I have been thinking about this weekend with much anticipation and I think we need to work out some details on how the betting event is going to go on Sunday. I have been informed that I only have 12 hours do drink 48 beers which will be difficult (Canadian beer and all) If we are going to make this a 48 beer event then this is what I propose. Sunday starts at midnight (Saturday night) All beer consumed from midnight to midnight Sunday should be counted in the total. If this is not acceptable then Sunday does not end until I go to bed. If we are doing a 12 period then it will be 24 beers (maybe a few more). Please let me know how you all feel this should work and say your goodbyes to me early.

Canada
    I can appreciate your willingness to make the betting event fair, but look out for your health first and foremost dude. Do not become unhealthy with your consumption of alcohol. :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123