Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Afternoon!!

Default Sunday Afternoon!!

Good Morning Crowd,

I am sitting at work right now and I am bored. I wish you lazy asses would get out of bed and post something so I have something to do!! I have been thinking about this weekend with much anticipation and I think we need to work out some details on how the betting event is going to go on Sunday. I have been informed that I only have 12 hours do drink 48 beers which will be difficult (Canadian beer and all) If we are going to make this a 48 beer event then this is what I propose. Sunday starts at midnight (Saturday night) All beer consumed from midnight to midnight Sunday should be counted in the total. If this is not acceptable then Sunday does not end until I go to bed. If we are doing a 12 period then it will be 24 beers (maybe a few more). Please let me know how you all feel this should work and say your goodbyes to me early.

Canada
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post

Good Morning Crowd,

I am sitting at work right now and I am bored. I wish you lazy asses would get out of bed and post something so I have something to do!! I have been thinking about this weekend with much anticipation and I think we need to work out some details on how the betting event is going to go on Sunday. I have been informed that I only have 12 hours do drink 48 beers which will be difficult (Canadian beer and all) If we are going to make this a 48 beer event then this is what I propose. Sunday starts at midnight (Saturday night) All beer consumed from midnight to midnight Sunday should be counted in the total. If this is not acceptable then Sunday does not end until I go to bed. If we are doing a 12 period then it will be 24 beers (maybe a few more). Please let me know how you all feel this should work and say your goodbyes to me early.

Canada
    Heck 24 beers I did that in a 4 hour stretch in a car once, Shoot I am thinking from 8 am till midnight or so. gives ya 16 hours that is 3 an hour. Piece of cake. LOL. Just kidding please dont drink till your in a coma, we dont need that, alcohol posioning is a bad bad thing, I mean heck if you have a woman die from drinking too much water then can you imagine what too much beer could do.

On a side note I would be for giving you 2500 arrowcash for you to not drink 1 even on Saturday, I feel that you not drinking one would be much harder then you drinking 48, but much safer, and cheaper too.

I suggested Saturday cause We might as well order the pine box if you tried to not drink on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Heck 24 beers I did that in a 4 hour stretch in a car once, Shoot I am thinking from 8 am till midnight or so. gives ya 16 hours that is 3 an hour. Piece of cake. LOL. Just kidding please dont drink till your in a coma, we dont need that, alcohol posioning is a bad bad thing, I mean heck if you have a woman die from drinking too much water then can you imagine what too much beer could do.

On a side note I would be for giving you 2500 arrowcash for you to not drink 1 even on Saturday, I feel that you not drinking one would be much harder then you drinking 48, but much safer, and cheaper too.

I suggested Saturday cause We might as well order the pine box if you tried to not drink on Sunday.
    Makes sense when u put it that way!! Can I drink any kind of beer I want??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Makes sense when u put it that way!! Can I drink any kind of beer I want??
    I would say NO ... actually HE!! NO. That so called beer with no Alcohol is NOT allowed, it is even wrong for me to speak of such a thing, I will have to go wash my mouth out with Bud Light, oooh and not a good idea to drink Milwaukees worst, PBR, or Olympia. With this being fall the Sam Adams Octoberfest seems a good choice, although we will be into november by the time you do this.

A Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Sam Adams, Michelob, Maybe a Labatt Bleu, or a Molson. Maybe even a Natty light or Keystone Light, but they are not my first choice, there are a lot of good beers but you can waste no time on a bad beer.

BTW if you have some extra time when coming to KC I would make the 3.5 hour trip to St Louis and take the FREE Budweiser tour. Not only is the tour free but you get 2 free beers at the end, I had a Beer that wasn't available in my area, and was very suprised at the great taste, it was a Michelob gold or something but it was only sold in Wisconsin (dang cheeseheads again) and Chicago area, with a very light amound allowed in StL.

I would say NO ... actually HE!! NO. That so called beer with no Alcohol is NOT allowed, it is even wrong for me to speak of such a thing, I will have to go wash my mouth out with Bud Light, oooh and not a good idea to drink Milwaukees worst, PBR, or Olympia. With this being fall the Sam Adams Octoberfest seems a good choice, although we will be into november by the time you do this.

A Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Sam Adams, Michelob, Maybe a Labatt Bleu, or a Molson. Maybe even a Natty light or Keystone Light, but they are not my first choice, there are a lot of good beers but you can waste no time on a bad beer.

BTW if you have some extra time when coming to KC I would make the 3.5 hour trip to St Louis and take the FREE Budweiser tour. Not only is the tour free but you get 2 free beers at the end, I had a Beer that wasn't available in my area, and was very suprised at the great taste, it was a Michelob gold or something but it was only sold in Wisconsin (dang cheeseheads again) and Chicago area, with a very light amound allowed in StL.
    I did not know such a thing existed!!

And the 2 beer count is not watched that closely. If you do come to St. Louis, there is a kind of animal park / mini-zoo called Grant's Farm. It's free (except parking) and they give free beer in there too. You can take the kids and have a free brew. A-B does a lot to make you think they are good people....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

I think 24 is fair for a 12 hour period if you have to work, dude.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    And the 2 beer count is not watched that closely. If you do come to St. Louis, there is a kind of animal park / mini-zoo called Grant's Farm. It's free (except parking) and they give free beer in there too. You can take the kids and have a free brew. A-B does a lot to make you think they are good people....
    Overall they are good people, they just happen to make their money selling beer.

In my opinion there I have no problems with beer at all, it is those that drink and drive that are the problem, I personally think the beer industry also has done nothing near as wrong as the cigarette industry.

I have also been to Grants Farm and it is a wonderful place, they have a train tour of the grounds, (Grants Farm because it was President Grants Farm) they have the House that Grant lived in and they have lost of wild animals. We visit Grants Farm most every time we are in StL and we come their often.

Personally I like Grants far more then I like the StL zoo. I have an 8 year old and a 5 year old so we make a lot of Farm - Zoo trips, which I have found KC Zoo is by far better then the Stl Zoo but I am 2.5 hours from StL but 6 - 7 Hours from KC.

Overall they are good people, they just happen to make their money selling beer.

In my opinion there I have no problems with beer at all, it is those that drink and drive that are the problem, I personally think the beer industry also has done nothing near as wrong as the cigarette industry.

I don't have as big a problem with those who drink-and-drive as I do with those who make drinking-and-driving illegal.

Also, I don't have near the spite for cigarette makers as I do for those who would choose to tax, ban, or limit the rights of those of us who choose to smoke.

But that's just me. I don't like having my freedom taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I don't have as big a problem with those who drink-and-drive as I do with those who make drinking-and-driving illegal.

Also, I don't have near the spite for cigarette makers as I do for those who would choose to tax, ban, or limit the rights of those of us who
    choose to smoke.

But that's just me. I don't like having my freedom taken away.
    That first statement is too loaded to comment upon, I have been on both sides...

The second one on the other hand is completely right!

Overall I assume you are bashing the government? Then I am with you on EVERYTHING!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast