Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UDFA's Tryouts

Default UDFA's Tryouts

As a longtime Iowa Hawkeye and Chiefs fan, I thought you might appreciate some info. regarding RB Jordan Canzeri. Really excited that he's been invited to tryout and (I think) after checking him out, you might be as well!

High School Film:

College Highlights:

Pro Day Numbers: 10YD - 1.47, Short Shuttle - 4.08, 3 Cone - 6.55, 40YD - 4.43, Vertical - 34.5, Broad - 112" Bench - 20 Reps

Enjoy!

Not to be a downer but i think the college video says more about how good of oline he had. Alot of those he had clear and open lanes amd wasnt even touched. Not saying hes not good but any rb can run when hes untouched and with a good oline. Doubt he will back it. He hve to mny rb as it is. Charles,west,ware,davis.

I would be shocked if Knile Davis is on the 53 man roster. Dont you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I would be shocked if Knile Davis is on the 53 man roster. Dont you think?
    Yes i agree and that was my point as well. We wont keep 4 rbs. So davis will be gone and we wont hqve room for another rb.

was thinking he may look good as a returner, which would work well while booting davis.
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post
    was thinking he may look good as a returner, which would work well while booting davis.
    I think they plan to use Tyreek Hill as our main returner.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs fanatic View Post
    I think they plan to use Tyreek Hill as our main returner.
    I hope tyreek hill doesn't make the team. Some people don't deserve a second chance and hes not one of them . You cant change someone's character. Just basic good sense tells you that you should never beator choke a woman let alone a pregnant one. In my view its attempted murderif you choke someone.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    I hope tyreek hill doesn't make the team. Some people don't deserve a second chance and hes not one of them . You cant change someone's character. Just basic good sense tells you that you should never beator choke a woman let alone a pregnant one. In my view its attempted murderif you choke someone.
    It is attempted murder in my opinion and there is no excusing what he did but you can change immature boys. Specially once his son was born and he realizes how big of a mistake it would have been if he had exceeded.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    It is attempted murder in my opinion and there is no excusing what he did but you can change immature boys. Specially once his son was born and he realizes how big of a mistake it would have been if he had exceeded.
    You would think that would be the case.

The Chiefs talked to Oklahoma district attorney’s office that handled the prosecution of running back/wide receiver Tyreek Hill before the draft.

Who has not done stupid things in their teens? Did you ever drive drunk and were just lucky you did not kill someone? Let the first person without sin throw the first stone. Now I think any male that hits a woman is not a man, but he was not a man at the time, he was still a kid, if he ever raises a hand at a women again he should be off to jail. I was thrown off a jury because I said if the 35 year old man was found guilty of abuse to his wife if I could recommend probation and I said no. to me there is a big difference between a 35 and 19/20 year old star athletic. I hope he has matured and knows how to control himself now and will never do anything like this again.

Payne County (Okla.) district attorney Laura Thomas said the Chiefs contacted her office requesting background information on Hill’s case and photos of the victim, Crystal Espinal. Thomas said in a telephone interview she discussed with the Chiefs representative portions of the case that are public knowledge, but declined the team’s request for photos, citing confidentiality. The Payne County D.A. said the sentence wasn’t unusual for a first-time offender without a prior criminal record – as was the case with Hill.
    Thomas also said Hill likely helped himself during sentencing by being accountable for his actions.
    “Unlike some other athletes, he took complete responsibility,” Thomas said. “He didn’t blame the victim. He said, ‘I did it, I need help.’”
    According to court documents, part of the special conditions of the guilty plea called for Hill to pay a $500 fine; $150 DNA fee; $150 victim’s compensation fund assessment; restitution in the amount of $263.14 at a rate of $20 a month; complete a domestic abuse evaluation and any follow-up; complete an anger management course; complete a 52-week batterer’s program; provide proof of full-time employment or student status; and pay district attorney reimbursement fees for two years.Thomas said to her knowledge Hill has not violated any terms of his plea deal since the ruling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast