Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Webnews: Tyreek Hill: Fans have every right to be mad about dom

Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 49

Post Webnews: Tyreek Hill: Fans have every right to be mad about dom

0 Not allowed!
    By Josh Alper
    After the Chiefs selected wide receiver Tyreek Hill in the fifth round of the draft, the team defended choosing a player who pleaded guilty to punching and choking his pregnant girlfriend in 2014. Chiefs coach Andy Reid said the team was confident that Hill is trying to do better and that the team has a
    Read more…

Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post
    you are a ****ty fan...

id bet most kc fans would think you are a troll or a raider fan.
    And your a douchbag if you defend the tyreek hill. Do you beat your woman as well? I bet you do. Been a chief fan all my life for your information. And nothing i said was a lie. There were reaches and there were better players on the board still. Especially we took a guard with a 6th round grade when there was a guard with 3rd round grade still on the board. Sometimes gms try to be to cute and outthink themselves instead of taking a safer pick. The past drafts at the time i was never upset with and liked alot of the pics but this year is just different and maybe its cuz we picked so late but still no excuse on reaching. The three picks that i mainly dont like is the 6th round grade guard we took, qb hogan, and tyreek hill. I hope they work out i do but i just dont have hope in them. I will say i have kinda calmed down and not as upset as i was and want to believe in all our picks but no way can i support qb hogan when we have brwy and murray already. On hill im willing to give him a second chance and hope hes lerned his lesson if not i hope his gf or the woman he abuses next time just shoots him. Im sorry bit im not sorry that i dont have no tolerance when it comes to woman abusers. You shouldnt need a second chance to know not to put your hands ona woman period. Thats just being a good human being and you shoulnt have to learn that. But im open to giving him a chance but i dont see room for him unless hes going to make it as a wr cuz we have enough rbs and we already hve thomas as our returner. So thats why i say im tired of the gadget players. I think one is enough. So either Thomas or hill. We already have thomas so why did we waste another pick on hill?
    Its hard to be to optimistic when the afc ahould be wide open but raiders hve improved a bunch qnd chargers i think has as well and will rebound. Broncos are still the Broncos all they need is a game manager at qb. We still beat them so im not to worried about them but i just see the afc being alot tougher this year and i think we hve some queation marks at skme positions so we shall see.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,066
    Given: 133

1 Not allowed!
    Every one CALM DOWN

No one is a troll. It's a reach to say someone is beating there wife/Girlfriend

I don't think a single person on this board has defended what he did. Just not condemning him for the rest of his life for one action.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 374
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    I think it should be equal punishment for both men and women, but on the football side I would rather see them just let Thomas and Hill go if he doesn't do well and just scrap this **** idea of gadget players, in no way do gadget players make any impact on this team apart from a few plays here and there. I would rather have someone that plays a full game instead of a few plays here and their

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!
    the only time i slap my wife, is when she asks me to..

real cute avoiding the point of my statement: you are a terrible chiefs fan, by asking if i beat my wife.

look at all your posts on this board, its all negative, was my point.
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 374

0 Not allowed!

real cute avoiding the point of my statement: you are a terrible chiefs fan, by asking if i beat my wife.

That's the best time to slap you're wife, if you catch my drift lol

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lol i didnt say it was a bad thing you beat your wife cuz i didn't specify how you beat your wife. I just left it open to your interpretation. But anyways im not always this negative. Just this draft has made me this way. Like chiefs4life said. Rather have players who play full time instead of gadget players who play only a snap here and there.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I would rather see them just let Thomas and Hill go if he doesn't do well and just scrap this **** idea of gadget players, in no way do gadget players make any impact on this team apart from a few plays here and there. I would rather have someone that plays a full game instead of a few plays here and their

Thats exactly my point and issue. I rather take a chance on a full time player instead of a gadget player who only plays a few snaps a game. Either thomas or hill bit chose one and let the other one go aince we already wasted a pick on one of them.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 301
    Given: 14

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Thats exactly my point and issue. I rather take a chance on a full time player instead of a gadget player who only plays a few snaps a game. Either thomas or hill bit chose one and let the other one go aince we already wasted a pick on one of them.
    I am also sick of gadget players. The pick has been made. At this point all we can do, is support this kid. I didn't say promote him, or endorse him. But if he makes the team I wish him the best luck because the fans will have him on a short leash. The slightest mistake and he will be booed.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I am also sick of gadget players. The pick has been made. At this point all we can do, is support this kid. I didn't say promote him, or endorse him. But if he makes the team I wish him the best luck because the fans will have him on a short leash. The slightest mistake and he will be booed.
    If he even makes the team. I think it will either thomas or hill. I dont think we will keep both.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 57

1 Not allowed!
    Guys look what this kid did on him and he going haft to deal with it but the true and most important thing is can this kid play good football ???... I care less what his sins are that's on him .. True question is would we be even talking about him if he didn't do what he did????......

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast