Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Webnews: Tyreek Hill: Fans have every right to be mad about dom

Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 49

Post Webnews: Tyreek Hill: Fans have every right to be mad about dom

0 Not allowed!
    By Josh Alper
    After the Chiefs selected wide receiver Tyreek Hill in the fifth round of the draft, the team defended choosing a player who pleaded guilty to punching and choking his pregnant girlfriend in 2014. Chiefs coach Andy Reid said the team was confident that Hill is trying to do better and that the team has a
    Read more…

Thumbs Up
    Received: 374
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    With DAT's concussion concerns good luck getting more than a 5th for him

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Im not a cowboy fan and so i dont care what they do as much and i hope grag hardy never plays a down again.

Getting in a fight with another guy is different than hitting a woman and choking her. I dont ever remember being told how to treat a woman but i always knew you should never put your hands on a woman. Your either born with that common sense or your not. Its called being a good human being to know you shouldnt do that. You shouldnt have to learn that its a no no to choke and beat a woman and at worse a pregnant woman. Both of you julble this up amd compare it to other things. Its not the same thing. And yes i do believe in second chances to an extent. There are others who were more deserving to be drafted rather than hill. Bring him in as an undrafted rookie if hes still available bit dont waste a pick on him when there is others who are kore deserveling that hasnt done what he did. And yes im kinda have mixed feelings about it. Part of me wants to give him a second chance and then another part doesnt. As long as he doesnt repeat than he should be fine but no mtter how much dorsey vetted him e can never be sure. And thats on dorsey for taking that risk. And second of all even if he didnt do tbose things hes still a wasted pick. We already have one gadget player in thomas we dont need another part time player. So either way i see it as a wasted pic. Unless we trade thomas and get a 3rd rnd pick in return.

i wasnt talking about greg hardy
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post
    i wasnt talking about greg hardy
    Well i guess i dont know much else on their team with domestic violence. But same goes for them. Im not a cowboy fan so i dnt pay much attention to them.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    there is a murderer on their squad, you dont hear cowboy fans all up in arms he is on their squad.

my point, is there is a double standard.

as long as you dont beat a woman, you can commit any crime and still be welcomed to the nfl.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    there is a murderer on their squad, you dont hear cowboy fans all up in arms he is on their squad.

my point, is there is a double standard.

as long as you dont beat a woman, you can commit any crime and still be welcomed to the nfl.
    Double standard. I dont know anyone whos a convicted killer on their team? Wouldnt they be in jail if they was convicted. Unless you mean hea guilty in your eyes?

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1590325

DALLAS (AP) — Former Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent avoided prison Friday and instead was sentenced to 180 days in jail and 10 years of probation for a drunken car crash that killed his friend and teammate, Jerry Brown.
    Brent was convicted Wednesday of intoxication manslaughter for the December 2012 crash on a suburban Dallas highway that killed Brown, who was a passenger in Brent’s car. Brent could have been sentenced to up to 20 years in prison. He was also fined $10,000.
    Brent, 25, closed his eyes when the judge read the jury’s verdict. He was kept in custody after the hearing.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1590325

DALLAS (AP) — Former Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent avoided prison Friday and instead was sentenced to 180 days in jail and 10 years of probation for a drunken car crash that killed his friend and teammate, Jerry Brown.
    Brent was convicted Wednesday of intoxication manslaughter for the December 2012 crash on a suburban Dallas highway that killed Brown, who was a passenger in Brent’s car. Brent could have been sentenced to up to 20 years in prison. He was also fined $10,000.
    Brent, 25, closed his eyes when the judge read the jury’s verdict. He was kept in custody after the hearing.
    That is different. Its was an accident. He didnt purposely kill his friend. No one made his friend get in a car with a drunk driver. And no i have no sympathy for either. I dont drink and dont ride in a car when a drunk is driving. Not saying he gets a pass but he didnt just come out and kill somelne intentionally. I bet you have driven drunk in your lifetime and you was just lucky. And i have cousins and uncles who drive and drink as well and i hate it cuz your putting other lives in your hands. So yes that is different. And thats something he has to live with forever. That itself would haunt me for life. And i dont think he should be in the nfl either. There needs an example made. If you cross this line your out no matter what. Then the next person will think twice before he drinks or beats a woman.
    Ray rice isnt back n the nfl and looks like greg hardy isnt either so i think theres hope.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    you are a ****ing *******.

allowing someone to make a mistake that costs one a life,

and condoning it,

and at the same time, disallowing a man to accidentally put his hands around a 'persons' throat.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

and condoning it,

and at the same time, disallowing a man to accidentally put his hands around a 'persons' throat.
    I never said i codoning it. I just said its different. Did he intentionally kill him? No. Did he force the guy in his cr to ride with him? No. His friend also kade a bad cboice to ride along with someone drinking. And i said he shouldn't be n the nfl. And im sure you driven while intoxicated a d your no better than him. You just get lucky you dont hurt anyone. All i meant was he didnt intentionally kill someone.

Hill purposely hit and choked his pregnant gf.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

and condoning it,

Also Have you ever driven while intoxicated if so your no better then him. You were just lucky no one got hurt. And yes i can say that with a clear conscious cuz i dont drink, never hit or even yelled at a woman before. So i have no sympathy for anyone who drives drunk or beats a woman but i do understand the difference between a guy choosing to beat and choke a pregnant woman than a guy who driving drunk qnd gets an an accident that ends up killing someone. Hint accident meaning not on purpose. He made the mistake getting behind the will and the kther guy made a mistake getting in the car with a drunk. So both didnt make smart choices.

Hill purposely beat and choked his pregnant gf and it was intentional which i think is attempted murder cuz why else would be the purpose to choke someone out?

Both are bad things but two different things and i hate both things. My point one was an accident and the other was intentional.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast