Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: if we get a lead let Croyle play!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default if we get a lead let Croyle play!

if we get any kind of a lead let croyle play. if he is the future he wont learn from the bench. trents getting old,haurd will be gone so let croyle learn. bad part is he will learn behind a very leaky o-line. we wont know till he`s in.

Default Re: if we get a lead let Croyle play!

Do you think Trent Green will return?

good question. trent willbe 37 and knows his line willbe probably rebuilt. he said he and his family really likes the k.c. area so i don`t think he`ll want to be traded. he`ll play if he can stay the #2 man. but that will also mean a pay cut. more than half of me says he`ll just retire. i think the chiefs will want a cheaper #1 qb so they might fill holes somewhere else. but if i knew anything, clark and i would be talking and i wouldnt be righting this.

So if Green retires, would the Chiefs resign Huard?

admin wrote:
    I would say that they are more then likely resign Huard regardless. Of course I could just be talkin out of my shorts. :-?

Chiefster wrote:
    admin wrote:
    I would say that they are more then likely resign Huard regardless. Of course I could just be talkin out of my shorts. :-?
    Nothing new there!!! :hammer:

Trent will be back and I see Huard going elsewhere and Croyle finally being groomed.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

[quote]
    Guru wrote:

Nothing new there!!! :hammer:
    Yeah, I was just lettin the new guy know. :-P

...Wait, who ask you???
    j/k

i think huard will cost to much and will try to find somewhere he can start. green is getting old and dosne`t have the legs to run much. see if green will take a pay cut to be #2,the money willbe needed to sign FA`s or draft picks at a guard and or both tackles. green cannot keep runnin for his life next year. the o-line willbe missing three starters . shields(retire),I-65 and a right tackle. lets not forget the money TG will demand,LJ will probably want more and we need a wideout that can get seperation. oh and knows how to catch the ball.

wolfpack wrote:
    i think huard will cost to much and will try to find somewhere he can start. green is getting old and dosne`t have the legs to run much. see if green will take a pay cut to be #2,the money willbe needed to sign FA`s or draft picks at a guard and or both tackles. green cannot keep runnin for his life next year. the o-line willbe missing three starters . shields(retire),I-65 and a right tackle. lets not forget the money TG will demand,LJ will probably want more and we need a wideout that can get seperation. oh and knows how to catch the ball.
    All very good reasons why I don't know that we'll see Green back next year. I think that if Green is smart he'll retire and be our QB coach.

green retiring would be better. go out with grace. they`ll need all the cap space to try to help the o &d-lines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast