Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Drinking

Default Drinking

Don't get me wrong, I love me a good drink. What floors me is how people can get drunk everyday. Then, whenever they do something to make someone mad, they just write it off as it happening due to being drunk. I would say that's acceptable for those who don't get drunk that often. However, if you're drunk all the time, then you should be held responsible for those actions. Just my opinion.

I love to get drunk. I'm a social drinker, though. If I'm drinking at home, then it's usually just one or two beers or mixed drinks. Very rarely do I get drunk when I'm by myself. I have, but just not that often. If I was at home, getting drunk by myself all the time, then I would say I have a dependency problem.

I have no clue why I'm posting this. It's not football, ut it's just something on my mind. No offense intended.
    Everything happens for a reason.

None taken, but most nights (including tonight) I'm working on a 6 pack of Coke Zero. I am an infrequent drinker...and when I do drink it's usually with family or close friends in moderation...realize moderation when you weigh in around 300 lbs is more than most people.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love me a good drink. What floors me is how people can get drunk everyday. Then, whenever they do something to make someone mad, they just write it off as it happening due to being drunk. I would say that's acceptable for those who don't get drunk that often. However, if you're drunk all the time, then you should be held responsible for those actions. Just my opinion.

I love to get drunk. I'm a social drinker, though. If I'm drinking at home, then it's usually just one or two beers or mixed drinks. Very rarely do I get drunk when I'm by myself. I have, but just not that often. If I was at home, getting drunk by myself all the time, then I would say I have a dependency problem.

I have no clue why I'm posting this. It's not football, ut it's just something on my mind. No offense intended.
    You got your problems, I got mine.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I'm not touching this one, but I wouldn't judge too many people if I were you!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    None taken, but most nights (including tonight) I'm working on a 6 pack of Coke Zero. I am an infrequent drinker...and when I do drink it's usually with family or close friends in moderation...realize moderation when you weigh in around 300 lbs is more than most people.
    You should try Diet...

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You should try Diet...
    Are you calling me fat??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Are you calling me fat??
    No he's calling the guy next to you in your sig fat!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post

First off, I think I am going to get involved with this since maybe some of this is directed towards me. In case no one knew, I like beer!! I mean I really like beer. I like it enough that when I get home after work I drink beer until I am legally drunk (not falling on the floor drunk) but I may slurr my speech a little while I say good night to my wife. Is this a dependancy problem? I don't think so...why are people so hung up on labelling drinkers?? If I have a beer in the morning it is bad because of the position of the sun?? Or if I drink alone then I have a problem because there are not other people sitting beside me? I do not get drunk and beat my wife and kids or drive my truck around town. Why should people who do not drink as much as me not be held responsible for their actions?? What if a someone who does not drink a lot gets drunk and drives their car home...are they less responsible for that than someone who is not a heavy drinker?? I work hard every day and I don't see a problem with coming home after work and having a few beers every day and getting drunk and watching football on the weekends. Just because you type no offence intended does not mean people will not feel insulted when classed as a drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    First off, I think I am going to get involved with this since maybe some of this is directed towards me. In case no one knew, I like beer!! I mean I really like beer. I like it enough that when I get home after work I drink beer until I am legally drunk (not falling on the floor drunk) but I may slurr my speech a little while I say good night to my wife. Is this a dependancy problem? I don't think so...why are people so hung up on labelling drinkers?? If I have a beer in the morning it is bad because of the position of the sun?? Or if I drink alone then I have a problem because there are not other people sitting beside me? I do not get drunk and beat my wife and kids or drive my truck around town. Why should people who do not drink as much as me not be held responsible for their actions?? What if a someone who does not drink a lot gets drunk and drives their car home...are they less responsible for that than someone who is not a heavy drinker?? I work hard every day and I don't see a problem with coming home after work and having a few beers every day and getting drunk and watching football on the weekends. Just because you type no offence intended does not mean people will not feel insulted when classed as a drunk.
    Beer is my prozac.

Like I told luv before, you got your problems, I got mine.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    No he's calling the guy next to you in your sig fat!

that guy was fat!! Probably still is!!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast