Thread: best available Chiefs podcast??!!

Default best available Chiefs podcast??!!

I'm a new Chiefs fan (ex-Rams) starving for some good NEW (preferably daily) Chiefs podcasts to listen to....any suggestions on any available podcasts?? which ones are the best ones?

Yo, admins, why hasn't my initial reply been posted? I replied a few days ago with a fairly in-depth response.
    The most overrated player on this team is Marcus Peters. He's awesome--and I loved the pick--but I need to see more consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by .SKITTLE. View Post
    Yo, admins, why hasn't my initial reply been posted? I replied a few days ago with a fairly in-depth response.
    I can tell you adam twicher from espn sucks. All he does is ask obvious questions that we already know or he wil just regurgitate what someone else already reports. Hes has no reporting skills. He will bash the chiefs and then if thei chiefs are right he will change his stance and said he agreed and liked the move or choice the whole time. He doesnt go in depth or research anything. Hes just an employee who does as little as possible to collect. Check is all he is.

I've said it before and will say it again Teicher is a DOUCHBAG

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    I can tell you adam twicher from espn sucks. All he does is ask obvious questions that we already know or he wil just regurgitate what someone else already reports. Hes has no reporting skills. He will bash the chiefs and then if thei chiefs are right he will change his stance and said he agreed and liked the move or choice the whole time. He doesnt go in depth or research anything. Hes just an employee who does as little as possible to collect. Check is all he is.

What, where'd Teicher come from? I was wondering why my reply didn't show up for OP, CapeGChief. It said it was awaiting response, but I spent a good chunk of time on it, dangit!
    The most overrated player on this team is Marcus Peters. He's awesome--and I loved the pick--but I need to see more consistency.

yeah, im looking for a good Chiefs Podcast too
    GREETINGS FROM PARAGUAY!