Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Bray

Default Tyler Bray

BJ Kissel

"Andy Reid says Tyler Bray is the #2 QB right now" end quote

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Same thing can be said of murray and hogan. Bray has more preseason time than murray and bray did play perty well when he played in the preseason. Now in your case murray playing timeis more recent cuz bray was injuredlast year. Bit the preseazon before he was perty good in preseason play. So to say you never seen bray do well in preseason is false. Maybe its just a year longer than your memory can think back. Woukd say maybe your just getting old but i dont know your age. Just giving you hell. All in fun.
    We must not be watching the same games or have the same standards. Bray did not do well under pressure. He did look good against 4th string defenses but when he go the time with 2nd stringers he didn't move the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    We must not be watching the same games or have the same standards. Bray did not do well under pressure. He did look good against 4th string defenses but when he go the time with 2nd stringers he didn't move the ball.
    Honestly its been awhile since we seen bray. I just remember he lookedgood when i saw him. But murray and hogan have to lob passes in and time them just perfect. That makes it easier to defend by just jamming the wrs at the line. And 1st cbs are much quicker and can jump the ball if their just floated in. Thats why i dont take anytbing feom murray playing at all unless its avainst 1st stringers which he hasnt in preseason. Anyone can looked good against backups. Bray simply has the only capable arm to be a future starter.

Honestly its been awhile since we seen bray. I just remember he lookedgood when i saw him. But murray and hogan have to lob passes in and time them just perfect. That makes it easier to defend by just jamming the wrs at the line. And 1st cbs are much quicker and can jump the ball if their just floated in. Thats why i dont take anytbing feom murray playing at all unless its avainst 1st stringers which he hasnt in preseason. Anyone can looked good against backups. Bray simply has the only capable arm to be a future starter.
    Muarry did get time against 1s last year in the preseason.

He threw a pick early but the next drive took them for a TD
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I'm not sure where this whole thing about "noodle arm" for Murray came from.
    His college highlights show him throwing the ball downfield. And he has a couple times in what little time he has had with the Chiefs

TopekaRoy is my hero!

yeah Murray is fully capable of throwing it deep, the film doesn't lie from college

From everything I have heard, Brady does not have Brain to be a starter. Off the field immaturity had him dropping in the draft but poor individual interviews with teams left them passing on drafting him all together. Reports I heard on the radio after we signed him, said teams were shocked at his lack of understanding how to read a defense.

That can all change with coaching. But that is a huge con that I have yet seen him disprove.

I'm torn here guys. I really like Kevin Hogan (yes...his release is awkward) but he's a winner & smart!

Tyler reminds me of Matt Blundin (2nd Rounder/1992/Virginia) I say keep Murray & Hogan & dump Bray. He's not a smart kid (never was)
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I'm not sure where this whole thing about "noodle arm" for Murray came from.
    His college highlights show him throwing the ball downfield. And he has a couple times in what little time he has had with the Chiefs

I seen alot of times the wr had to wait and slow down for the ball. Still looked good though. But most of his passes had a high arch to them or lob passes. I think that video shows more about how good the wrs were at adjusting to the balls and making people miss rather than murrays arms. And of course highlights knly show tue good stuff. He might not have a noodle arm but he cant make those same plays in the nfl with nfl level cbs.

That's the thing we don't know if he can or not until we see him against 1's

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    That's the thing we don't know if he can or not until we see him against 1's
    Thank you Chiefs4Life. Just drop Brey. We're not the Radiers (or Al Davis) The long ball is nice, but it's not us (or ever has been) Give this man a chance! I think he's got so much upside. I love Alex Smith, yet even his medium passes aren't the greatest. Time to give Aaron some serious workouts in preseason.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast