Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i thought this was a discussion board, not a deletion board...

Default i thought this was a discussion board, not a deletion board...

one thing that will keep people from coming here, is keep deleting good threads.
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

What are you talking about?

only the moderator that has once again deleted a thread i post, and once again, without explanation, can answer that question.

Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post
    only the moderator that has once again deleted a thread i post, and once again, without explanation, can answer that question.
    Are you sure its just not on the second page or a duplicate thread thats similar to another thread?

i cannot find the thread titled :It should be mandatory for all NFL teams to...

(i posted it last night, so its not like forum slide is the culprit.)
    Last edited by NickheadKCAU; 05-31-2016 at 11:15 PM.

I would suggest sending coach a private message. Might be a better way to handle it. Might be a bug or something that he needs to no about. Forums can get that way sometimes.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

NickheadKCAU...

No offense intended by this post at all. Honestly. You are a good and valued contributor here. But I've been here a good while and I have never found the mods or admin to be "heavy handed". If you ask yourself honestly, is it just maybe possible that you fumble-fingered the keyboard? God knows I have done it plenty of times. Or as matthewchiefs and others suggested, is it possible that this was just a bug in the board software? Or perhaps your thread never actually got posted...for unknown reasons? Again, no offense, but there have been many threads here that I thought had gotten "out of hand" but the mods and admin have let them run. This place ain't a bar-fight but I've just never seen heavy-handed mods here. In addition, on the 2 occasions where I personally went a bit over the top and had 2 posts deleted I got a "warning" from admin.

I'm just saying that maybe it's just possible that there is an explanation other than heavy-handed mods or admin? Could that maybe be the case?

Kind regards...CTC
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 06-01-2016 at 03:08 AM.

naw, this isnt the first time.

the last deleted thread i had, at the time, was an april fools joke.

talked to coach about it, and he didnt realize it was april fools day.

i get that,

but the thread that i posted, last night my time, was posted. and has been deleted.

i would just like that when things are deleted (IMO, should be moved to a subforum), there was some notification to the poster the mod decided to offend.

i know another time, and when i pointed it out on the board, no one stepped up.

i will say, not that it matters in the grand scheme of internets, i can easily find another board.

i may be crass at times, and maybe too far out there in some ways, but some common decency and respect should be floated around from time to time.

its not like this place rake in thousands of dollars...

as coach states, its just a hobby.

so in summary, make an all topic subforum, and move them rather than delete them.

(especially during the offseason, ive mentioned before about a recipe section too)

anyways, am off to cook tea.

Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post
    naw, this isnt the first time.

the last deleted thread i had, at the time, was an april fools joke.

talked to coach about it, and he didnt realize it was april fools day.

i get that,

but the thread that i posted, last night my time, was posted. and has been deleted.

i would just like that when things are deleted (IMO, should be moved to a subforum), there was some notification to the poster the mod decided to offend.

i know another time, and when i pointed it out on the board, no one stepped up.

i will say, not that it matters in the grand scheme of internets, i can easily find another board.

i may be crass at times, and maybe too far out there in some ways, but some common decency and respect should be floated around from time to time.

its not like this place rake in thousands of dollars...

as coach states, its just a hobby.

so in summary, make an all topic subforum, and move them rather than delete them.

(especially during the offseason, ive mentioned before about a recipe section too)

anyways, am off to cook tea.
    OK...I take you at your word.

Having not seen the thread I can't comment on whether there was anything that (in my unimportant opinion) was worthy of deletion and of course I don't even know all the rules here but I want you to know that (again in my unimportant opinion) I think you are an excellent contributor here and I have never seen you post anything even vaguely offensive.

Any case...."Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things." :)

Best...CTC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast