Thread: Aqib Talib OK after being shot

Dude is a thug and is probably lucky it only hit his leg as it is only a matter of time before he gets into a fight with the wrong . This is assuming he, his mother or his brother didn't shoot him by mistake aiming for someone else.

You would think that someone pulling down NFL money would be able to figure out that they should avoid putting themselves in situations that lead to this kind of trouble.

I love my beer, but I'll tell you for certain sure that if somebody offered me $10 million per year (what Talib will make this season) to not drink beer then I wouldn't drink beer. The guy is 30 years old and rich. Make your money, stay away from booze, drugs and tough guy nightclubs and when you retire from football you can party like a wild animal all you want. What is so complicated about that?

Even his antics on the fields though are wrong. In the Superbowl he flung a guy to the ground violently by his face mask. His comment after the game, was he knew the penalty would only be a half yard and he needed to make a statement.

He tried to hurt a guy. Could have ended a career.

too bad the gunshot didn't end his career at the very least

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Even his antics on the fields though are wrong. In the Superbowl he flung a guy to the ground violently by his face mask. His comment after the game, was he knew the penalty would only be a half yard and he needed to make a statement.

He tried to hurt a guy. Could have ended a career.
    That is SERIOUSLY F'D up.

One of the biggest douchebags in the league. Probably even worse than Von Miller.
    The most overrated player on this team is Marcus Peters. He's awesome--and I loved the pick--but I need to see more consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    You would think that someone pulling down NFL money would be able to figure out that they should avoid putting themselves in situations that lead to this kind of trouble.

I love my beer, but I'll tell you for certain sure that if somebody offered me $10 million per year (what Talib will make this season) to not drink beer then I wouldn't drink beer. The guy is 30 years old and rich. Make your money, stay away from booze, drugs and tough guy nightclubs and when you retire from football you can party like a wild animal all you want. What is so complicated about that?
    This. Better yet, get some endorsement from company X to be the spokesperson or motivational speaker, and let them fund the post-NFL party.

My question is this...Where's our Random Roger Goodell standing on all of this? Doesn't this qualify for lost draft picks, too?

How would it qualify for loss of draft pick. He needs to Pacman Jones this fool and suspend him. He is a festering boil on the NFL' reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    How would it qualify for loss of draft pick. He needs to Pacman Jones this fool and suspend him. He is a festering boil on the NFL' reputation.
    Because he's already been suspended and still finding trouble. He might not care, but see if his teammates do.