Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Depth EVERYWHERE

Default Depth EVERYWHERE

RB - Charles, West, Ware and Reaves Obviously the 4 headed monster is gonna be awesome

WR - Maclin, Conley, Wilson, Robinson, Williams, Streater, Hill, Mathews, Cook, Brown, Hammond and Moore, I wish we could keep the first 9 Mathews is an undrafted monster, year 2 for Cook and Brown

TE - Kelce, Harris, O'Shaughnessy, Parker and Ross

Oline - Fisher, Ehinger, Morse, Reid, Schwartz, Fulton, LDT, Sterup, Pughsley, Nowak, Devey, Munyer, Mayweather, and Feigt
    Finally we have depth and quality depth at Oline we haven't had that in years

Dline - Bailey, Howard, Poe, Jones, King, Roches, Williams, King, Staten, Davis and Ta'amu
    From Bailey to Williams we are loaded on the line that will make us dangerous

LB - Hali, Houston, Ford, Alexander, Wilson, Johnson, March, Mauga, Moses, Massaquoi, Nicolas, Smith, Mulumba and Adams.
    Even if Houston has to miss a few games we are set especially with March coming back from injury we can put him and Wilson in their and be just fine

CB - Peters, Gaines, Nelson, Russell, White, Sorenson, Brown, Carr, Cheek, Fleming, Harris, Jones, and Randolph
    I's so excited about this group this year from Peters to Sorenson so much talent and star power, IF i were you guys i would be excited about Russell, Nelson and White

Safety - Berry, Parker, Murray, and Cooper
    They have said they like Murray from the 4th round at Safety and Cooper is more natural and has better range at Safety, Parker for obvious reasons and Murray is gonna be a stud

Quote Originally Posted by .SKITTLE. View Post
    Man, Gaines is very, very good when healthy. Elite in the slot. If it was me, I'd have Peters at RCB, Gaines at slot, and Russel, White, Nelson, or Cooper (haha, it could happen if he returned to early 2013 form) at LCB. Or, I'd have Gaines start at LCB then slide to slot if needed, and Nelson backup slot.
    If you had been watching the last half of the season, you would have seen a more consistent Peters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12