Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for local Chiefs fans.

Default Question for local Chiefs fans.

For years I have been meaning to get to a Chiefs home game. This year I am determined to do it come hell or high water. Sadly, I am not wealthy. Does anyone know of a not so expensive hotel that runs a shuttle to Arrowhead or an inexpensive hotel that is within a mile or two that I could walk from?

There is a Drury Inn just down the street from Kaufman when we went to a game a few years ago, we just walked across to the stadium

Thank C4l!

No problem, sorry i couldnt be more a help, and i cant remember how much it cost for a 1 night stay im sure it changed since then

Did you have a game or time frame in mind, ctc?

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Did you have a game or time frame in mind, ctc?

Eydugstr...I haven't made plane reservations yet, so nothing is set in stone, but I'm old and unlike most I still consider the Raiders to be Public Enemy #1. So my primary target date is Thursday, December 8 against the Raiders with the secondary date being Christmas Day against the Donks. Awkward dates I know....but I REALLY want to be at Arrowhead for one of those two games. When I spend the money for the plane, hotel, food etc I really want it to be against a team I truly hate.

Denver is and will forever be public enemy #1

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Denver is and will forever be public enemy #1
    For you. And that is as it should be. But there are still some of us that consider ourselves Chiefs fans first and Raider-haters second. That goes back to the '60s and early '70s. There was a time when the West was all about the Chiefs and Raiders and the silly donks were just upstarts every few years. Times change and division dynamics change, but I have been a Chiefs fan and Raider Hater for over 45 years now and that ain't going to change. Donkeys are nothing but piss-ant upstarts that got handed a pair of Super Bowls. I HATE the Raiders. I wipe my butt with donkey jerseys. Raiders I respect. Donkeys I respect less than used toilet paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    There is a Drury Inn just down the street from Kaufman when we went to a game a few years ago, we just walked across to the stadium
    There are 2 other hotels across the street from Arrowhead besides the Drury. The one is called the Adams Mark Hotel and the other one I can't remember the name of it. Just google closest hotels to Arrowhead Stadium and hopefully you will have your answer. Good luck.

CHIEFS WIN!

Quote Originally Posted by yankeechief1 View Post
    There are 2 other hotels across the street from Arrowhead besides the Drury. The one is called the Adams Mark Hotel and the other one I can't remember the name of it. Just google closest hotels to Arrowhead Stadium and hopefully you will have your answer. Good luck.

CHIEFS WIN!
    Thank you yankeechief1....Your handle suggests you might be somewhere in New England?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast