Thread: Herm gives props to Ames,Ia BBQ

Default Herm gives props to Ames,Ia BBQ

Just thought it was nice to see inHerms press conference today, he mentioned loving to stop in Ames for some real good BB-Q and awsome shakes!

Hickory Park is the name of the place if any of you are ever up here. I do recommend it myself. I worked there as a teen, just for the meals...lol

Dude, you and Herm need to try some Gates BBQ!

Get yourself down here to KC!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Dude, you and Herm need to try some Gates BBQ!

Get yourself down here to KC!
    If I make it down for the game you'll hafta hook me up with the joint. we may stay overnight or more? Kinda tryin to plan a big party weekender, me and my buddy havnt hung out in about 9 or 10 years so it could be rowdy! lol

Are you talking about the game vs the Packers?

You are gonna be down for that one?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I have to agree I have been all over (lived in Iowa) and had a lot of BBQ, Nothing beats Gates, I am actually going to have HH send me some bottled sauce since I cant get it here.

A distant second is going to Batesville (pronounced Batesvull) Arkansas and getting BBQ with slaw on it. Any yes I said on it... very very good that way.

Are you talking about the game vs the Packers?

You are gonna be down for that one?
    No, sorry man , my friend is "the raiders fan" guy so the Raiders demise game!

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I have to agree I have been all over (lived in Iowa) and had a lot of BBQ, Nothing beats Gates, I am actually going to have HH send me some bottled sauce since I cant get it here.

A distant second is going to Batesville (pronounced Batesvull) Arkansas and getting BBQ with slaw on it. Any yes I said on it... very very good that way.
    Would you like the Extra Hot? It is my personal favorite.

That does sound pretty good. Especially with Gates Extra Hot sauce.

MMMMMMMM....Gates...

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    No, sorry man , my friend is "the raiders fan" guy so the Raiders demise game!
    Even better!

I like beating the Raiders more than any other team!

That is getting ready to be pushed to number 2 with the way we keep getting beat by the Colts though.

They are about to get on my number one hate list.

Even better!

I like beating the Raiders more than any other team!

That is getting ready to be pushed to number 2 with the way we keep getting beat by the Colts though.

They are about to get on my number one hate list.

I agree. The two of us used to watch chiefs raiders games every year with money ridin. I always came out ahead! His only backup was "whens the last time the chiefs went to the super bowl?", I always replied, "who just kicked the raiders arsses!".
    I hate the Raiders, but yes also agree on the colt issues. I think we need to pound some BB-Q sauce into Peyton's clayton this year!!!!!