Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fantacy Football Anyone???

Default Fantacy Football Anyone???

I know it's last second with a draft at 1pm today, but I have about six spots open in my league and would like to get at least four more to join the league. I originally meant the league to be among family members but could only get four to join so I'm extending the invite to my extended next of kin!

Just follow the link below to join:

https://yho.com/nfl?l=281783&k=f39f9...c027a7abc96d6f
    Last edited by Chiefster; 08-06-2016 at 11:56 AM.

no i was not athletic enough

Aaron Rodgers, Deandre Hopkins, Julio Jones, Demarious Thomas, Lamar Miller, Eddie Lacy, Travis Kelce, Justin Tucker and Chiefs Defence

Bench - Ben Roethlisberger, Jeremy Maclin, Houston Defence, Larry Fitzgerald, Philip Rivers and Doug Baldwin

Starters: QB: Cam Newton, WR: Odell Beckham Jr., WR: Dez Bryant, WR: Mike Evans, RB: Le'Veon Bell, RB: Mark Ingram; TE: Jordan Reed, K: Conner Barth, D: Denver.
    Bench: QB: Andrew Luck, WR: Brandon Cooks, RB: Doug Martin, TE: Delanie Walker, K: Blair Walsh, D: Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    no i was not athletic enough
    Both my boys played football. When did you go to school there.

2004 to 2008

2004 to 2008
    That's when my youngest son Gregory went to high school here in Coffeyville.

Did you watch many wrestling matches?

A few, he was a wrestler then

A few, he was a wrestler then
    He did both wrestling and football. He was the wrestling heavy weight.

Aaron Rodgers, Deandre Hopkins, Julio Jones, Demarious Thomas, Lamar Miller, Eddie Lacy, Travis Kelce, Justin Tucker and Chiefs Defence

Bench - Ben Roethlisberger, Jeremy Maclin, Houston Defence, Larry Fitzgerald, Philip Rivers and Doug Baldwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Starters: QB: Cam Newton, WR: Odell Beckham Jr., WR: Dez Bryant, WR: Mike Evans, RB: Le'Veon Bell, RB: Mark Ingram; TE: Jordan Reed, K: Conner Barth, D: Denver.
    Bench: QB: Andrew Luck, WR: Brandon Cooks, RB: Doug Martin, TE: Delanie Walker, K: Blair Walsh, D: Carolina.
    Now, this is exactly why I don't play fantasy football. I know at some point I would have to pick some players or a defense that plays against my Chiefs or Bears!

I just CAN'T root for Aaron Rodgers or Von Miller to have a good game. I don't have it in me. I ... just ... can't ... do it!

Besides that, I have enough trouble keeping up with two teams. I wouldn't want to have to try to keep up with what a bunch of players on other teams are doing, too. And I watch all the Sunday games at a sports bar with 10 big screens right in front of me. I would be too distracted from the two games I really care about.

It sounds like fun, though. Good luck to you both.

***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Now, this is exactly why I don't play fantasy football. I know at some point I would have to pick some players or a defense that plays against my Chiefs or Bears!

I just CAN'T root for Aaron Rodgers or Von Miller to have a good game. I don't have it in me. I ... just ... can't ... do it!

Besides that, I have enough trouble keeping up with two teams. I wouldn't want to have to try to keep up with what a bunch of players on other teams are doing, too. And I watch all the Sunday games at a sports bar with 10 big screens right in front of me. I would be too distracted from the two games I really care about.

It sounds like fun, though. Good luck to you both.

LOL!!! Trust me, I may have Denver's defense but will have no problem loosing a fantasy game should the Chiefs make them look silly. :)

In fact I may put in Carolina's defense when we play Denver.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast