Thread: my 2 cents

Angry my 2 cents

Why i think DT should be in the HALL OF FAME!! I compared his stats with Lawrence taylors stats here we go!!! > > DT LT 11 seasons 13 seasons 127.5 sacks 132 sacks 40 forced fumbles 33 forced fumbles 16 recovery 10 rec 642 tackles 1088 tackles 1 int 9 int 4 TD 2 TD 9 time pro bowl 10 time pro bowl 20 sacks in a season 20.5 sacks in a season 7 sacks in a game nfl rec SUPERBOWLS 0 SUPERBOWLS 2 AND THATS THE STICKLER RIGHT THERE. BUT THE WAY I SEE IT. ITS PLAYERS NOT TEAMS THAT ARE IN THE HALL OF FAME!!! P.S LT WAS SUSPENDED SEVERAL TIMES BY NFL FOR FAILING DRUG TESTS WHEN HE WAS A PLAYER !!!!

You're preachin' to the choir guy.

I don't think there is a person on this site who would argue this with you.

DT was cut short in his prime as the frosting on the cake.

We miss you guy!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

DT should definitely be in the HOF...just think if tragedy hadn't struck his line would've read something like this

15 seasons
    170 Sacks
    50 Forced fumbles
    20 Fumble Recoveries
    950 Tackles
    3 INT
    7 TD
    1 Superbowl (yeah if DT was still there in 2003-2004 season the results would've been different)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    DT should definitely be in the HOF...just think if tragedy hadn't struck his line would've read something like this

15 seasons
    170 Sacks
    50 Forced fumbles
    20 Fumble Recoveries
    950 Tackles
    3 INT
    7 TD
    1 Superbowl (yeah if DT was still there in 2003-2004 season the results would've been different)
    DERRICK THOMAS WAS THE BEST LINEBACKER EVER TO PLAY FOR THE CHIEFS! IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    DERRICK THOMAS WAS THE BEST LINEBACKER EVER TO PLAY FOR THE CHIEFS! IMO.
    Ate popcorn shrimp with the guy (my exgf was a waitress at a sports bar here in kc where the chiefs players would come after game, and other times), and DT was a class act.

The time we sat and talked was after a loss, I think it was to the freakin' Broncs, and the bartender kept coming over and saying "Don't talk to him man, he just wants to be alone, that's why he is here (meaing after hours). DT told me to move over and share this huge pile of popcorn shrimp he was eating.

That guy is still a class act!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Ate popcorn shrimp with the guy (my exgf was a waitress at a sports bar here in kc where the chiefs players would come after game, and other times), and DT was a class act.

The time we sat and talked was after a loss, I think it was to the freakin' Broncs, and the bartender kept coming over and saying "Don't talk to him man, he just wants to be alone, that's why he is here (meaing after hours). DT told me to move over and share this huge pile of popcorn shrimp he was eating.

That guy is still a class act!

AWESOME, AND YES HE IS.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Like said before, if he only had a ring. the only chief with the best chance of getting in this year is Emmitt Thomas.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......