Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keapernick refusing to stand during National Anthem

Default Keapernick refusing to stand during National Anthem

Duchebag thinks he's some civil rights leader. Fack You Kaep. I salute you 🖕🖕

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    100% agree

He didn't piss on any past solder who fought or died for this country. Freedom of speech and expression is the very 1st right that those soldiers fought and died for.

But I do disagree with him. And whatever flack he gets for that is just as fair as him expressing his belief
    ...This!

says he'll sit down every game. team mates divided. his job may be on the line here. rumors he may get canned
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

you probably saw it Thursday night

take a knee lose an endorsement

Brandon Marshall disgraced himself and everyone related to him when he took a knee yesterday during the National Anthem at the opening game of the NFL 2016 season. He has every right to use his free speech to be a dumbass, but saying dumbass things have consequences.

story
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Freedom of Speech and the 1st amendment do not apply here, no one has any right to disrespect the American flag or those that died for it, the 1st amendment doesn't give a person the right to do that plain and simple.

I like many have walked the hallowed grounds of Arlington National Cemetery and listened to the voices of many a soldier, alive and passed on and here they remain vigilant for all eternity watching over us, protecting us, and I stand with them, grateful and with a heavy heart thank them for their service in defense of our freedom. We are and Forever will be AMERICANS!!!!!

Sorry all but not standing for the Anthem is protected under the 1st amendment. As I said it on another thread, I served 8 years for these rights. I also understand why they are protesting and it shows how screwed up things are in the USA. Doubt I will ever live in the USA again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12