Thread: Semen

Default Semen

Lol semen on his 2nd pic cant wait tell petters eats him up!! Glad football back missed all of you guys!!

Too be honest Siemian looked pretty good overall. Better then what Murray or Hogan could do. The Broncos defense scares me to death. We better be on a "A" game this season. There is simply too much competition in the AFC West. Fingers crossed.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcman View Post
    Lol semen on his 2nd pic cant wait tell petters eats him up!! Glad football back missed all of you guys!!
    Good to see you back Kcman!

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    Too be honest Siemian looked pretty good overall. Better then what Murray or Hogan could do. The Broncos defense scares me to death. We better be on a "A" game this season. There is simply too much competition in the AFC West. Fingers crossed.
    If our Defense stays strong this year I think we'll be in fine shape!

I had a really nice talk with a Bronco fan at the race track the other day, we are both in agreement this year is gonna be a dog fight between the Broncos, Chiefs and Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I had a really nice talk with a Bronco fan at the race track the other day, we are both in agreement this year is gonna be a dog fight between the Broncos, Chiefs and Raiders
    I'm inclined to agree, but I'm worried about our Defense with Houston gone for a while, Hali losing a step and Sean Smith gone to the Raiders. If Sutton is able to work some magic or the Offense steps up BIG TIME then we'll be right in the middle of that fight.

We have to remind the refs about late hits on wb. Donkies lhad so many late hits on cam and they hit him in the helmet and lead with the crown of the helmet as well. They play so dirty.