Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spencer Ware,.. hmmm,.. who does he remind me of?

Default Spencer Ware,.. hmmm,.. who does he remind me of?

I always tend to think in terms of which current Chief is reasonably similar to a KC player that I have liked a lot. It's a personal mind game of mine. And no, I don't need a shrink.

As an example, I have always thought of Jamaal Charles as a reincarnation of Priest Holmes except speedier. Travis Kelce is beginning to more and more remind me of Tony G. I'm so happy about that one too.

So we got this RB - Spencer Ware - who has shown up out of nowhere and has become a great contributor to our offense through dedication, good attitude and - from what I hear - great work habit. Who does he remind me of? Some of you may remember Kimble Anders. Yes, one of my favorite unsung Chiefs heroes of the past.

Now if we could only find our next Derrick Thomas....

... And Christian Okoye.

Who else can you think of?

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    No way. That is an insult to Ware. He runs more like Barry Word, but faster and more agile.
    Definitely agree about the Barry Word comparison. Except Ware has better hands, and proved it last Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    . My only issue with Ware is he is a back that looks forward to the contact then runs over the defender. Gonna get him hurt because each of those car crashes he's in is taking a toll on his body
    Good point.

I would haft say jc always reminded me of marcus allen and ware reminds me of priest holmes bc priest never gave up attitude and always runing hard.. i rly cant wait to see the jc ware combo ...

Let's see if any of you agree with this... Charcandrick West is more of a Jamaal Charles type of runner but definately not as good as JC. So we are really stepping it up a notch from when we saw the combo of West/Ware with the new JC/S.Ware backfield if Jamaal comes back as good as he was before he went down with the second ACL tear of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    Let's see if any of you agree with this... Charcandrick West is more of a Jamaal Charles type of runner but definately not as good as JC. So we are really stepping it up a notch from when we saw the combo of West/Ware with the new JC/S.Ware backfield if Jamaal comes back as good as he was before he went down with the second ACL tear of his career.
    Can't argue with that one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Emmitt Thomas and Bobby Bell
    They played D

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    The PURE beauty of it, is we scored Ware off the scrap-heap. Seattle released him 2014. What a pick-up!
    That's another way he reminds me of Kimble Anders. I'm pretty sure we got him off waivers too.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    He so reminds me of Donnell Bennett. I think he was a 2nd rounder, Why can't the Chiefs draft a QB? God knows we can draft a RB!

A little before some of you young people!

http://www.nfl.com/player/donnellben...499623/profile
    I'm convinced KC was about to draft Paxton Lynch before effing Elway stepped in front of them and snatched him.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Methinks Ware is going to turn out to be much better than Bennett. In a way, I think Ware may turn out to be somewhat similar to Marcus Allen.
    I don't think Marcus and Spencer are similar in style. Anders and Ware are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12