Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: ***Chiefs vs Jets Official Game Day Thread***

Default ***Chiefs vs Jets Official Game Day Thread***

Go Chiefs!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

I'm going to say it right now. I'd like for my Chiefs to show us that they can go into Pittsburgh and get a win on the road. It will be tough but so will the playoffs. UNLESS THEY STEP IT UP DRAMATICALLY ALL OF OUR PLAYOFF GAMES WILL BE ON THE ROAD making it even tougher. Com'on men lets play for home field advantage for a change to make getting to and winning a Super Bowl that much easier....

I didn't get to see all but the first TD of this one and will miss much of the next one, thank goodness for NFL Network, so the only question I have is did we get ripped on the TD call later in the game?

Yeah pretty much by a stupid *** rule

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I didn't get to see all but the first TD of this one and will miss much of the next one, thank goodness for NFL Network, so the only question I have is did we get ripped on the TD call later in the game?
    We did. It was a crap call.

Look how many missed open people 😡 Alex needs to do way better

KCMAN you need to calm down and relax , Alex had a great passer rating and that should be good enough for anyone, statistically he played great, so to me he played great, end of story. Alex if you read this you did Awesome bud

Sorry man i dont feel he been playing very good holding ball to long missing wide open wr and te and runing out the pocket taking -8 to -10 yard sacks .. look i like the guy 2 dont get me wrong i just feel he needs to play better he not a rookie no more and this is his time to prove all those *******s wrong who said he couldnt do it.. !! I want him to get it together when a rookie over in Philadelphia runing same offense better makes me upset..

Quote Originally Posted by Kcman View Post
    Sorry man i dont feel he been playing very good holding ball to long missing wide open wr and te and runing out the pocket taking -8 to -10 yard sacks .. look i like the guy 2 dont get me wrong i just feel he needs to play better he not a rookie no more and this is his time to prove all those *******s wrong who said he couldnt do it.. !! I want him to get it together when a rookie over in Philadelphia runing same offense better makes me upset..
    No doubt. Alex has not played as well as he can for most of these 3 games. That applies to most of the Offense. One thing that is certain about Alex....he's not as bad as some people think he is and he's not as good as any of us wish he was.

But one thing is certain...if someone were to look only at his record as a starter for the Chiefs they would say "He's a pretty good QB". So long as we keep winning with him as QB then he is just fine in my books. I'll take a QB that wins over any QB that consistently leads teams to 6-10; 7-9 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    No doubt. Alex has not played as well as he can for most of these 3 games. That applies to most of the Offense. One thing that is certain about Alex....he's not as bad as some people think he is and he's not as good as any of us wish he was.

But one thing is certain...if someone were to look only at his record as a starter for the Chiefs they would say "He's a pretty good QB". So long as we keep winning with him as QB then he is just fine in my books. I'll take a QB that wins over any QB that consistently leads teams to 6-10; 7-9 etc.
    But the question will always be: Would we be in the Big Dance already if we had an elite quarterback?

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    But the question will always be: Would we be in the Big Dance already if we had an elite quarterback?
    Quite true NJ...but I try to avoid contemplating questions to which there are no answers. A man can make himself crazy doing that. It's kind of like asking..."Would I be a millionaire rock star if I had learned to play guitar when I was a kid in the 60s or would I have died of an overdose in the 70s instead?"

Why would I contemplate a question like that?