Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nick Foles to start at QB vs Jags

Default Nick Foles to start at QB vs Jags

Per NFL mobile Nick Foles will start Sunday vs Jags and Alex Smith will not be available to play even in backup role. Hope Foles lasts all game or else we will be seeing Bray out there.

But he was not concussed. I'm confused?

IM SOO PISSED OFF NEVER HAVE I SEEN A STARTING QB BENCH FOR A SCRATCH!!! HE PASSED ALL POTOCALS AND HE ON BENCH HE WONT EVEN COME IN IF FOLES GETS HURT THIS IS TACKLE FOOTBALL ANDY REID THIS NOT FLAG FOOTBALL!!! We will never see Houston IM RDY FOR NEW COACH WE LOSE THIS GAME!! WROST CALL IVE EVER SEEN BUY A COACH !! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

This decision is just fine, give Smith the week off, its not like we need him to kick the Jags asses

Quote Originally Posted by Kcman View Post
    IM SOO PISSED OFF NEVER HAVE I SEEN A STARTING QB BENCH FOR A SCRATCH!!! HE PASSED ALL POTOCALS AND HE ON BENCH HE WONT EVEN COME IN IF FOLES GETS HURT THIS IS TACKLE FOOTBALL ANDY REID THIS NOT FLAG FOOTBALL!!! We will never see Houston IM RDY FOR NEW COACH WE LOSE THIS GAME!! WROST CALL IVE EVER SEEN BUY A COACH !! 
    Exactly why you are a fan, not the coach. Keep the big picture in mind. The health of our qb is paramount. When Alex is healthy he will start. Reid has already said that there is no qb controversy. Alex is our starting qb. When he's healthy. He's still going through concussion protocol.

I hope you right when we lose to 2-5 jags bc nick foles under thrown footballs.. never have i seen starting QB BENCH FOR A CUT ON EAR.. sorry no other team in the nfl would do it !! i thought romo pinky finger was crap this game of tackle football has become weak pretty soon it will be flag football

I disagree with you coach 💯 every game matters i dont no about you but i dont want to see kc haft play pats at home again in playoffs.. and kc takeing a lose to a team thats 2-5 one we should have won, with are starting qb for the last 4 years know the offense 💯 on bench bc he has a scratch on ear past all concussion pototocals with flying colors.. no other team in nfl would have dun this!! Can you tell me why year after year we have most players seting out bc of injuries?? I think this is bad move !! Not bc i think alex going lose his job !! Bc there no reason why he shouldnt be out there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kcman View Post
    I hope you right when we lose to 2-5 jags bc nick foles under thrown footballs.. never have i seen starting QB BENCH FOR A CUT ON EAR.. sorry no other team in the nfl would do it !! i thought romo pinky finger was crap this game of tackle football has become weak pretty soon it will be flag football
    over exaggerating there KCMan. the Jags are not a divisional opponent. This is a good game for Alex to rest up and take it off. He took a beating against the Colts. Even if we lost this game which we won't. We still hold the cards in the AFC west. Just gotta beat our division rivals in the donks 2x, Raiders once more, and Chargers once more and our division is ours

PEOPLE CHILL THE FREAK OUT

Ok lets start with this Foles didn't look bad Sunday at all. The offense was not limited in the slightest. Against a MUCH better team then the one the Chiefs will be facing. This is not the end of the world. The difference against the Jags should not be who played QB. We SHOULD beat them WITH FOLES.

Next point I don't think you guys understand the situation. The Ear is something most people don't think about but it's kind of important. As someone who had count them 6 surgeries on his ear before he was in kindergarten I think I can speak to it. It still to this day affects me. Andy said in the post game Alex was having trouble with his equilibrium. Ears are no joke and can cause MAJOR issues folks.

Bottom line safety comes first. And this is a game the Chiefs SHOULD WIN regardless of who's the QB CALM DOWN folks. It's not a big deal or a surprise that he's going to miss a game.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Did anybody not see what I saw? He was clearly shaken, wobbly and confused after his head was literally slammed into the turf twice. I don't care what the stupid protocol said.. He had a concussion for sure. When people die after concussions, its because they get hit again soon after a recently unrecognized initial concussion. Foles played well, is a veteran and has a better arm than Smith. It makes all the sense in the world to sit Smith this week in a non division/conference game that we can afford to lose, but won't because Foles will play as well as Smith would have.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast