Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bench Johnson

Default Bench Johnson

Any chance Edwards will bench Johnson for his remarks. I say there are the infamous 2 chances (slim and none). After reading his interview where he tried first to deflect the blame to the press (misquoted) and then merely tried to make it disappear I have lost all respect for Herm.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Re: Bench Johnson

play him,make him happy. then in the offseason see about trading him for a #1 and 2 to some team. yes he`s good but,,,. he cant block,pass catching is questionable,he takes himself out alot and is starting to become a cancer in the lockerroom. we have alot of holes to fill and unless your a super bowl team i dont think he willbe happy. we could get some top picks for him. but queen carl(hopefully fired) will pay him big bucks.

Yeah, your idea is probably better. Build up his stats and then try and trade him.

I agree with both of you, but I don't think anything will happen, because Mr. Peterson is on another page, so we will probably be discussing the same thing next season.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Raiders!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

we would probably not get a RB that can close in on 1800 yards but try to get one on the 1200 to 1500 yard range. there is alot of those, plus if it means a #1 and more picks. i`d settle for a back that can get around 1200 if it means we can get get a good tackle and more. besides a back is only as good as his line and we know our line is gone.

Excellent idea. I don't like the guy. He is, entirely, too racist. Although I don't see us trading him, because Herm Edwards has a mouth-full of L.J. But, I don't like the guy, and I think he is highly overrated. Anyone could have come in here and put up numbers, due to the system we have had here for several years now. Then there is the fact that he has been crying since his first season in the N.F.L. He has cried because he wasn't playing enough, and now he's still crying.

And by the way, the only reason that he is crying, in my opinion, is because Mike Solari has white skin. How does one get away with snivelling about the offense, when you are the offense?

How about the way he, passively, trots out of bounds on any running play to the outside? I've mentioned it several times on this board, and others. The sweep has been the "bread-and-butter" for our running game, for a long time.

I say, get something for him, and start building us a football team. Ufotunately, I see the Chiefs kissing his ***.( Because Herm Edwards loves him.) And we get to watch him become a semi-star in the boring Herm Edwards offense. Especially, since I see Solari losing his job, this off-season, because Herm will side with L.J.

He is our TO.

I know exactly what you mean. Some of these black racist should take a look at the fans who pay big bucks to watch them play on sunday. Then they should calculate what their salaries would be if only blacks came out to watch their games.

I've not noticed the racist card being played as you guys have. But I wouldn't be entirely opposed to a trade of LJ. Chances are that he'll be gone in 1 year anyhow. I'd rather use that money to resign Tony G. and let him finish his career in KC.

We could probably get a couple of draft picks as well. We could use them to start drafting for the future.

Although we have clearly shown that we don't have a clue on how to draft quality NFL players. LJ is probably our most successful pick in the last 5 years and we are all talking about trading him.

I think we are a team that is better off trading picks away to get proven talent. Kind of like we did to get Trent Green and Vermeil.

Does anybody disagree with my assessment of our draft day ability?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Chiefs-stall-on-Gonzalez-Johnson-contract-talks?urn=nfl,18617

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast