View Poll Results: Stay or go?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay

    8 88.89%
  • Leave

    1 11.11%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Stay or go

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Stay or go


    0 Not allowed!
    I'll do whatever is voted for. I am opinionated. I don't mind having different opinions than people. IMO, it makes things interesting. However, if that kind of attitude is not welcome here, I'll go. Better than having people tell me to root for another team.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,339
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I'll do whatever is voted for. I am opinionated. I don't mind having different opinions than people. IMO, it makes things interesting. However, if that kind of attitude is not welcome here, I'll go. Better than having people tell me to root for another team.
    Do what you want.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    What is that about?

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Do what you want.
    I want to stay, but I don't want to be where I'm not wanted. I think it's rude.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,339
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Can we please stop with all the drama queen bull**** Sorry that I am tired of people getting bashed for supporting Huard. If that is a problem with you then....bye!! xoxo
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    What are you talking about...

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ag8J2NMYmc"]YouTube - The Clash - Should I stay or should I go[/ame]


    I voted stay.

    p.s. I'm not a fan of the dang song, but it just fit the thread.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  7. #7
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Of course I voted stay. You are the only e-tail that I have been getting.

    Seriously though, without some arguments, what good is it to post here? I feed off of opposition and you bring some. So... "Get over here! I'm gonna eat ya!!!"

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Of course I voted stay. You are the only e-tail that I have been getting.

    Seriously though, without some arguments, what good is it to post here? I feed off of opposition and you bring some. So... "Get over here! I'm gonna eat ya!!!"
    I seem to be playing that role on a lot of issues though. I don't want to be the type od poster that people roll their eyes at when they see I've posted.

    I'm really not trying to be a drama queen. I just feel like I'm being negative when I disagree with or see things differently than someone. I would never tell someone to go root for another team or doubt they're fandom for disagreeing with me. We root for the same team. We just have different ways of seing them. I can root for my team without wearing rose colored glasses.

    Anyway, I just don't like the type of persona I seem to have ben devloping on here lately, and it's very difficult to get people to view you any differently, no matter how hard you try to change the way you post. I'm not going to change. However, I don't want to be "that" person. It's not fair to me or to the others who don't like reading my posts.

    While I'm griping (I guess), I should say that my drinking thread was just trying to say that, while I enjoy drinking, and I know it's closely related to watching football, it's not enjoyable to read about in every thread everyday. That's all.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I seem to be playing that role on a lot of issues though. I don't want to be the type od poster that people roll their eyes at when they see I've posted.

    I'm really not trying to be a drama queen. I just feel like I'm being negative when I disagree with or see things differently than someone. I would never tell someone to go root for another team or doubt they're fandom for disagreeing with me. We root for the same team. We just have different ways of seing them. I can root for my team without wearing rose colored glasses.

    Anyway, I just don't like the type of persona I seem to have ben devloping on here lately, and it's very difficult to get people to view you any differently, no matter how hard you try to change the way you post. I'm not going to change. However, I don't want to be "that" person. It's not fair to me or to the others who don't like reading my posts.

    While I'm griping (I guess), I should say that my drinking thread was just trying to say that, while I enjoy drinking, and I know it's closely related to watching football, it's not enjoyable to read about in every thread everyday. That's all.
    At least you and Canada weren't talking about punching people out and stuff... I got pretty bad there for a while.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I seem to be playing that role on a lot of issues though. I don't want to be the type od poster that people roll their eyes at when they see I've posted.

    I'm really not trying to be a drama queen. I just feel like I'm being negative when I disagree with or see things differently than someone. I would never tell someone to go root for another team or doubt they're fandom for disagreeing with me. We root for the same team. We just have different ways of seing them. I can root for my team without wearing rose colored glasses.

    Anyway, I just don't like the type of persona I seem to have ben devloping on here lately, and it's very difficult to get people to view you any differently, no matter how hard you try to change the way you post. I'm not going to change. However, I don't want to be "that" person. It's not fair to me or to the others who don't like reading my posts.

    While I'm griping (I guess), I should say that my drinking thread was just trying to say that, while I enjoy drinking, and I know it's closely related to watching football, it's not enjoyable to read about in every thread everyday. That's all.

    I have a very different take on it. I have little doubt that some people roll their eyes everytime that that they see one of my posts (Where have you been lately, hillbilly?), and I roll my eyes everytime I see one of texaschiefs' posts.

    But, I love to see them, even if I do roll my eyes. Because that usually means that there is going to be some good stuff to get a serious discussion going.

    The reason I keep coming here is for the fights.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •