Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panthers post game

Default Panthers post game

HOW did the Chiefs win that game?

This says something about the Chiefs. The Chiefs have had to hold on to a win a number of times. It says something that they have been able to. As we saw from the Panthers it's not easy to do

If you want my thoughts on the playcalling see my Andy Reid rant. IMO they should use more of the slants the Panthers were running they are hard to defend.

Alex Smith you have been in the NFL long enough that staring down a WR should NEVER be an issue but the INT that's what he did. That and some overthrows Alex had a bad game. I'll give him some slack and say this was a product of missing last week. But COME ON MAN GET IT TOGETHER. You simply have to be better than that. Playing like that isn't going to get this team many wins.

It's the little things that can really hurt you. Going back and watching the INT. Alex didn't look off the safety as I noted but what also hurt is the WR on the other end didn't even run what I think can be considered a rout. It was predetermined that ball was going to be thrown. You have to give yourself a chance and sometimes we don't do that.

The defense hats off to you for your 2nd half play. You left a lot to be desired in the 1st half but you got it together and WON THAT GAME. And STILL you did it without Houston. Getting Houston back is going to make it even harder to beat us

Eric Berry and Marcus Peters. THANK YOU For making those plays. That's how you win a football game guys. Peters will get some heat for punting the ball. But if he makes that play I will take a 5-yard penalty every time. It was just an amazing game-winning play from someone who wanted to win. THIS IS A GOOD THING. You can win with guys like that.

This week wasn't pretty at all. This was not even an average effort from a lot of our guys. But at the end of the day they won the football game. Now offense get your poop in a group. PLEASE. Stop making it so hard to survive a game
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Because they have a better conference record than us 6-1 to our 5-2, so both our losses came against AFC teams.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Because they have a better conference record than us 6-1 to our 5-2, so both our losses came against AFC teams.
    Thank you for explaining the tie-breaker here. All the Chiefs need to do is KEEP ON WINNING!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12