Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post Bucs thoughts

Default Post Bucs thoughts

I asked the offense to step up this week. They didn't do that. Once again they were pretty bad. And this time the D didn't bail them out.

The offense will get a lot of flack and rightfully so this week. But this was a total team loss.

The D from start to finish didn't get them off the field. I could have gotten open on 3rd down against them. They were that bad.

Alex Smith underperformed again today. He normally isn't one that loses you games but today he was a big part in that. For the 2nd straight week he made rookie mistake that led to an INT. And was a big swing in the game. The Chiefs usually are the ones to force opponents to do that. And that was a big decider in the game.

Andy Reid playcalling continues to be a big factor as well. At the end you need to MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN and you run a 4 yard pass? REALLY? Like 4 yards was going to be a difference maker there. Just baffles me. Also yet again WRs on 3rd down not getting to the Chains. I have said this before I will say it again. You have to at some point give yourself a chance. And we continue to do things to not give ourselves a chance.

This L has been coming for weeks. Maybe this will serve as a wakeup call. Simply put right now the Chiefs might be winning some games. But they are doing everything they can to lose. And in the postseason that's the thing that cost you.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

This one does sting. If we're hoping to be a SB contender, every home game should be a W.

The playcalling was awful. We were clearly not doing well passing and kept right on doing it. We should've just been more patient with the run game. The pick never should have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    This one does sting. If we're hoping to be a SB contender, every home game should be a W.

The playcalling was awful. We were clearly not doing well passing and kept right on doing it. We should've just been more patient with the run game. The pick never should have happened.
    This team can still be a contender.

The D doesn't normally fail that badly on 3rd down

The offense has at times shown they can get the job done.

They just have to get on the same page. They have been flirting with disaster the past few weeks. They got that disaster today. This could be just the wake-up call they needed. We will see about that next week
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Mitch Hothus said it was deflected and he didn't put it all on Alex and if he didn't then I'm not going to either

Im just sick was a easy win we once again pissed away this offense has been aweful all year long and guess what nothing changed andy reid play calling is just crap but even thow everyone saying it we get more screens that int should never happened at all remmber 3 points could have won game but the way are D was playing doudt that would have happened !! 300 yards on Winston just completely garbage!!! Im sorry they made him look like a tom brady or a Payton manning today so guess what we get to here all week Winston the rapist how much a god he is on nfl channel thank you D NELSON YOUR GARBAGE COMPLETELY!! Petters i love u but rly u couldn't play afyer your super punt!! Man up!! This lose straight up pisses me off bc it shouldn't have hapoend denver and alanta next lol to be honest i dont even think will make playoffs playing like this!!

Winston is a good QB and I knew this was gonna be a tough game Tampa is really good, so this wasn't an easy win it was gonna be a hard one to win

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Mitch Hothus said it was deflected and he didn't put it all on Alex and if he didn't then I'm not going to either
    The tip might have come into play. But Alex still can't stare down WRS. He didn't even make an effort to look off the defender. That just can't happen and a QB that has been in the NFL as long as Alex has should know better.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Your right C4L im just upset this a game we shouldn't have lost

It was tipped but the tip only made it go from an interception in the endzone to an interception with a big return. Nelson got beat like a drum today wish they would've put White on the outside and left Nelson in the slot.

This game is on the Offense the defense keep them out the end zone multiple drives in a row but keep getting out back on the field quickly. Bend but don't break defense usually works when the Offense can score points. Defense gives up 18 points a game gave up 19 today. Offense averages 22 struggled to get 17. 3rd downs were bad by the defense which was the major flaw for them. Everything accept 3 drives was terrible for the offense

The defense was bad today. They ran and threw on us all day. Big pass plays all day. Cb peters out hurt us which made it worse was ford going out. Bucs qb had to kuch time to throw. Akd they were picking on nelson.
    Smith was having a decent game and had some nice long completions. But the int didnt look good. If it wasnt tipped i think it would have been incomplete cuz it would have been on time and conley would have been in position to atleast knock the ball down from being intercepted. Plus i hate play calls throwing in the middle at the goal. To much clutter. So its on ried as well. This to me was a trap game. Smith did seem to be in better rythym than last week. I hope maclin gets healthy and peters.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast