Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiefs/Packers Game Tailgate?

Default Chiefs/Packers Game Tailgate?

I've got my dad's, which is in lot F. I have another one I'm attending in lot H. YZILLA, please tell me you'll be in G again. And, if so, let us know where so we can get some people together!

Home opener, I had to lot D, then to G, then back to F. If I could go F, G, H, I would be so happy!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Me too , Thanks for thinking of me though !

New member here but all our welcome to come by my tailgate anytime. I am at the bottom of the hill on the back side of the stadium. I am there in a Miller Lite van with 4 flags flying and a giant chiefs blow up guy. Come on by.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chfsfan View Post
    New member here but all our welcome to come by my tailgate anytime. I am at the bottom of the hill on the back side of the stadium. I am there in a Miller Lite van with 4 flags flying and a giant chiefs blow up guy. Come on by.....
    Sweet dude!

That is the spirit.

So your a local too?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Welcome to the Crowd! :)

One of these days, I hope to find myself looking for that van, with a beer in hand and face full of berbeque.

Welcome to the crowd.

Yes Im local also. Once again always feel free if you see me to stop by and have a beer. If you see a truck around town with the same personalized plates as my sig be sure to say hi thats me....
    Season ticket holder since '93. Never gonna quite.

Yes Im local also...
    ...and you live there.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I've got my dad's, which is in lot F. I have another one I'm attending in lot H. YZILLA, please tell me you'll be in G again. And, if so, let us know where so we can get some people together!

Home opener, I had to lot D, then to G, then back to F. If I could go F, G, H, I would be so happy!
    you could find me in G! can't miss me. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    you could find me in G! can't miss me. lol
    you are in the G spot? I will try to find my way to the G spot if i end up going.

Yes Im local also. Once again always feel free if you see me to stop by and have a beer. If you see a truck around town with the same personalized plates as my sig be sure to say hi thats me....
    Will do!

I saw the most awesome van today on the way to me0ef0es, it was Chiefs Red, all chromed up, with a Giant Arrowhead on the side!

I yelled "GO Chiefs!" to them and they yelled and honked back!

We are getting fired up here in KC!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12