Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs/Packers Game Tailgate?

Default Chiefs/Packers Game Tailgate?

I've got my dad's, which is in lot F. I have another one I'm attending in lot H. YZILLA, please tell me you'll be in G again. And, if so, let us know where so we can get some people together!

Home opener, I had to lot D, then to G, then back to F. If I could go F, G, H, I would be so happy!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Hey guys there is a dude coming down looking for someone to tailgate with, show him some love why don't ya?

Respond to his thread, or invite him or something.

He is a 17year old coming to the game with his dad, so let him know where you're gonna be!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Hey guys there is a dude coming down looking for someone to tailgate with, show him some love why don't ya?

Respond to his thread, or invite him or something.

He is a 17year old coming to the game with his dad, so let him know where you're gonna be!
    Is it that kcchiefs_31 poster? I had him in mind when I posted this. I'll be there. YZILLA. Anyone else I'm missing?

Would you like this thread to be stickied luv?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Would you like this thread to be stickied luv?
    Nah. I don't think there are enough people going. I just thought I'd see who all was. I can send Y a PM asking him where he'll be. I thought maybe kcchiefs_31 would post if he was interested.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Nah. I don't think there are enough people going. I just thought I'd see who all was. I can send Y a PM asking him where he'll be. I thought maybe kcchiefs_31 would post if he was interested.
    He did post this evening

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2665
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Yeah, I saw him online earlier, so I thought I'd try to get this posted before he went offline.

I'd PM him, but if he's that young, I feel a little weird doing that being an older single female. Afraid it could look wrong. Would someone shoot him a PM him a link to this thread or tell him to PM YZILLA if interested. I'm gona shoot Y a PM as well.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Yeah, I saw him online earlier, so I thought I'd try to get this posted before he went offline.

I'd PM him, but if he's that young, I feel a little weird doing that being an older single female. Afraid it could look wrong. Would someone shoot him a PM him a link to this thread or tell him to PM YZILLA if interested. I'm gona shoot Y a PM as well.
    I dunno, when I was 17...oh never mind you're right... Ms Letourneau...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Im sorry to say I wont be at the packers game as bad as I wanted to. I got tickets for the 4 home games after the packers game for the same price as the tickets for the packers game . I will be at the Broncos, Raiders, Chargers, and Titans .

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Im sorry to say I wont be at the packers game as bad as I wanted to. I got tickets for the 4 home games after the packers game for the same price as the tickets for the packers game . I will be at the Broncos, Raiders, Chargers, and Titans .
    Well, looks like I only have one other tailgate to worry about getting to instead of two. We'll miss ya!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast