Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Chiefs Friends....

Default My Chiefs Friends....

People...I've been walking on water these few days! I received countless Facebook, Phone calls & e-mails! I just wanted to reach out to all of you & share. Sometimes it's simply amazing being a Chief fan. I replied to my friend on FB that that Chiefs have taken a few years off my playing card! I'm fine with that! LOVE this forum & love you guys!
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Wow...No love from my KC buddies?

Similar experience here. As an out of state fan, I'm the biggest Chiefs fan that any of my friends know. It's amazing how many people have commented on the Chiefs beating the Broncos. I expect them to beat the Broncos. And the Falcons this week. We need our offense to start clicking as we head into the all important Oakland game.

Mass....Sorry...I was at work. A chef's job is NEVER DONE--even on what is supposed to be my day off. But yeah...this win was truly special. So many times over the last 45+ years this would have been a loss--especially with it being a division rival in the midst of a tight division race. But SOMEHOW we found a way to pull this one out...just like we did against San Diego in week 1. We haven't looked overpowering this year but we are finding ways to win when the odds say we won't. That is the mark of a very good team. Almost any other year we would be cake-walking our way to the division title but not this year. The Raiders have become a good team again after many long years of futility and the Broncos are no pushy-cats either. 5 games left--3 of them against division rivals and the other 2 opponents are no pushovers either. WE JUST NEED TO KEEP FINDING A WAY TO WIN. Win pretty or win ugly...all same-same. Just have to keep on finding a way to win!

Side note....I'm also an out-of-area fan. Can't tell you how many people in the grocery store, liquor store and gas station have seen my Chiefs hat and told me what a fantastic win that was. Even people who aren't Chiefs or Broncos fans recognize that that was a truly special game. NFL did itself PROUD by flexing that game.
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 11-30-2016 at 04:55 PM.

I'm also an outside of KC fan. Though when I became a Chiefs fan they were still my area team by a year. If I had waited a year before getting into football I would be a Rams fan right now and ranting about Jeff Fisher.

I'm much happier being a Chiefs fan. As much as Andy's playcalling can frustrate me at times he's far better then the mess that is Jeff Fisher
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Yeah, there's something special about being a long distance rabid fan. When a Giants fan walks down the street around here after a big win, he's just another -yawn- happy Giants fan. When I walk down the hall at work wearing my Chiefs tie the day after the most exciting game of the year ... well that's special.

Hey everyone...(CT you're the best!) I so appreciate that you reached out! This game will go down as one of the best! I've seen a few KC games as well. So special. I received so many calls from people I haven't heard from in years. Glad to know they relate I'm a Chiefs fan! DirecTV Sunday ticket is expensive, but so worth it!

Needed to post this as well. Have a great night people! http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/v...6-05d9bad9626d

Great win for our Chiefs! Loved how we got the prime time slot and did what we had to do with it. I'm a CalifornIa Chiefs fan so I don't get to watch many games. So Just signed up for Sunday ticket install is tomorrow ��

Been an outsider as a Chiefs fan that grew up 60 miles north of Pittsburgh, Pa. I always liked the AFL during the 1960's and was not a Steelers fan ever. Will never forget the last AFL Championship played between the Chiefs and Raiders on Jan. 4, 1970.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast