Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Chiefs Friends....

Default My Chiefs Friends....

People...I've been walking on water these few days! I received countless Facebook, Phone calls & e-mails! I just wanted to reach out to all of you & share. Sometimes it's simply amazing being a Chief fan. I replied to my friend on FB that that Chiefs have taken a few years off my playing card! I'm fine with that! LOVE this forum & love you guys!
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

One of my favorite games (we lost BTW) was in 1990. KC vs. Miami Wild Card game. Steve DeBerg had a pin his finger from an injury. We had the game sealed (16-3 w/ 4 minutes left) Of course Marino came back & beat us. Guys...I really thought it was "our" year! Maybe this year?

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    People...I've been walking on water these few days! I received countless Facebook, Phone calls & e-mails! I just wanted to reach out to all of you & share. Sometimes it's simply amazing being a Chief fan. I replied to my friend on FB that that Chiefs have taken a few years off my playing card! I'm fine with that! LOVE this forum & love you guys!
    Sorry it took a little while to respond, Kcmass...It was an incredible ending, wasn't it? Live in KC, have been a Chiefs fan since '91-'92.

Funny you mention that KCMASS, most of the congrats I got on the big win Sunday came from Pats fans, who obviously hate the Broncos. Haven't really gotten any attention from wearing my Chiefs gear around Cincy this week, most of the Bungles fans have checked out. Still, INCREDIBLE win Sunday night, now on to Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyChiefsFan View Post
    Funny you mention that KCMASS, most of the congrats I got on the big win Sunday came from Pats fans, who obviously hate the Broncos. Haven't really gotten any attention from wearing my Chiefs gear around Cincy this week, most of the Bungles fans have checked out. Still, INCREDIBLE win Sunday night, now on to Atlanta.
    You make a good point about the Pats and Denver. It's been my experience that Pats fans have a grudging respect for the Chiefs but truly despise the Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    You make a good point about the Pats and Denver. It's been my experience that Pats fans have a grudging respect for the Chiefs but truly despise the Broncos.
    Yeah, that's been my experience too. Granted I don't know that many of them, you guys who actually live in New England would know better!

Living in Mass & the Patriots being my 2nd favorite team...One thing is that NE fans HATE is the Broncos & the Ravens! They have seemed to have their number over the years.

The Jets are definitely high on NE fan's hate list too. I grew up vacationing in Maine and my brother's a Pats fan, so I've always liked them. That said, it'd be nice if the Chiefs made that rivalry a little less friendly here in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyChiefsFan View Post
    The Jets are definitely high on NE fan's hate list too. I grew up vacationing in Maine and my brother's a Pats fan, so I've always liked them. That said, it'd be nice if the Chiefs made that rivalry a little less friendly here in the near future.
    The Jets are naturally an enemy of the Pats--Division rival. But Denver is in a different division so the enmity between the two is not quite so natural.

Who do the Pats fans hate more?? Bills or Jets

The Jets are naturally an enemy of the Pats--Division rival. But Denver is in a different division so the enmity between the two is not quite so natural.
    True, but NE & Denver have been battling for all the AFC marbles over the past few years, so their intense rivalry makes sense.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast