Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs games are boring

Default Chiefs games are boring

yeah i know, this will be shamed because goodness gracious a real chiefs fan could never say this about their own team...but....DAMN...i mean for real...lets look at reality DAMN what a boring offense!

it is a sad thing to see such great tools go to waiste (bowe, sometimes gonzalez)

i mean how many 3 and outs can we have....how many runs on first and second where we are tackled in the backfield. How many 5 yard passes on 3rd and 10 can we see?

@#$#$# I cant stand this style of play. The game was meant for entertainment. Herm does not understand this. He is lucky to be 4-3, could easily be much worse.

Huard can throw down field, I have seen him do it. Herm...i cant wait until you get canned. I long for the day. You are a moron. These are my true feelings. You put me to sleep. Even when I went to Arrhowhead to watch Jaguars...you were SO BORING! You are the worse offensive play caller EVER!!! I know you are the coach, but I know you are the brains behind the stupidity. #$%#$#

we have the talent to score points and hold leads!!!! Now let us score points! You seriously need some of us couch coaches to take over your job because we would all do better!

LEAVE KC! The door is open.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Yes, the offense we have is rather boring. I love what our current defense is doing, but would like to be able win, even when the defense struggles. I dislike the very concept of winning with defense, because it is allowing the other team have all of the control. The game is set up so that the offense has the advantages. And if the offense does its job properly, then they will score.

I have to go do some work. I'll be back.
    You mean you don't get paid to post? What kind of company are you working for??? :p
    Everything happens for a reason.

I would like to know when we had a strictly "exciting" offensive team? Even when our defense was less than stellar we got quite a bit of help from special teams (some guy named Dante Hall ring a bell). While we on occasion have great jump up and down and scream kinda plays, KC ball has never been about the excitement of the game. It's been about a solid offense with a better than average defense playing good ball. Or in this year's case, trying to play good ball. I love the exciting offensive plays like anyone else, but you can't win on offense alone. Besides, nothing's better than seeing our defense smack the s_it out of a rival quarterback.
    :brutale_smilies010:

Quote Originally Posted by KCKat View Post
    I would like to know when we had a strictly "exciting" offensive team? Even when our defense was less than stellar we got quite a bit of help from special teams (some guy named Dante Hall ring a bell). While we on occasion have great jump up and down and scream kinda plays, KC ball has never been about the excitement of the game. It's been about a solid offense with a better than average defense playing good ball. Or in this year's case, trying to play good ball. I love the exciting offensive plays like anyone else, but you can't win on offense alone. Besides, nothing's better than seeing our defense smack the s_it out of a rival quarterback.
    Are you serious...look at the offensive numbers

2003 (369 YPG #2 in the NFL)
    2004 (418 YPG #1 in the NFL)
    2005 (387 YPG #1 in the NFL)

You like apples???

(had to remove YouTube Video...had an F-bomb in it that I had forgotten about) Sorry censors)
    Last edited by rbedgood; 11-02-2007 at 01:39 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

And to think I didn't get to post in this thread at all.

What happened?

Did I go into a coma?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    And to think I didn't get to post in this thread at all.

What happened?

Did I go into a coma?
    There went that streak...
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by KCKat View Post
    2003 13-3 2nd in yardage per game, Mostly passing (not to 5 rushing, also not top 5 any Defensive category.) Now can you imagine what we would do with a great D and that O, 2007 Pats - Enough said.

Ummm...

Does not Equal

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Ummm...

Does not Equal
    Eggsactly!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Ummm...

Does not Equal
    Your right
    >
    Simply cause he is the Chiefs Coach and I hate Billichick.

Ummm...

Does not Equal
    Good point.

does not equal

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast