Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs games are boring

Default Chiefs games are boring

yeah i know, this will be shamed because goodness gracious a real chiefs fan could never say this about their own team...but....DAMN...i mean for real...lets look at reality DAMN what a boring offense!

it is a sad thing to see such great tools go to waiste (bowe, sometimes gonzalez)

i mean how many 3 and outs can we have....how many runs on first and second where we are tackled in the backfield. How many 5 yard passes on 3rd and 10 can we see?

@#$#$# I cant stand this style of play. The game was meant for entertainment. Herm does not understand this. He is lucky to be 4-3, could easily be much worse.

Huard can throw down field, I have seen him do it. Herm...i cant wait until you get canned. I long for the day. You are a moron. These are my true feelings. You put me to sleep. Even when I went to Arrhowhead to watch Jaguars...you were SO BORING! You are the worse offensive play caller EVER!!! I know you are the coach, but I know you are the brains behind the stupidity. #$%#$#

we have the talent to score points and hold leads!!!! Now let us score points! You seriously need some of us couch coaches to take over your job because we would all do better!

LEAVE KC! The door is open.

I was in no way suggesting that I like Bellicheat...however as for the Pats offense this year...Billy boy is the

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I was in no way suggesting that I like Bellicheat...however as for the Pats offense this year...Billy boy is the

I must admit I don't know who that creepy cartoon character is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I must admit I don't know who that creepy cartoon character is.
    Just a "mad scientist"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Just a "mad scientist"
    That's what I thought, and wasn't sure if it was Chiefster or not!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by KCKat View Post
    I would like to know when we had a strictly "exciting" offensive team? Even when our defense was less than stellar we got quite a bit of help from special teams (some guy named Dante Hall ring a bell). While we on occasion have great jump up and down and scream kinda plays, KC ball has never been about the excitement of the game. It's been about a solid offense with a better than average defense playing good ball. Or in this year's case, trying to play good ball. I love the exciting offensive plays like anyone else, but you can't win on offense alone. Besides, nothing's better than seeing our defense smack the s_it out of a rival quarterback.
    :brutale_smilies010:
    can we create a "stupidity post of the month" ?? we could send the winner a Raiders shirt.

Chiefs games could never be boring to me. I love them too much to ever not be excited to watch them play. But our legacy has been that almost every year we are either a good team or a mediocre team. But even in a rare bad year such as 1988 when we only won 4 games, I still found watching their games far more thrilling than any other team. After all, it's the Chiefs! And the Chiefs are always awesome even when they're really not! [I love the Chiefs and, as they say, love is blind. ;) ].

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Chiefs games could never be boring to me. I love them too much to ever not be excited to watch them play. But our legacy has been that almost every year we are either a good team or a mediocre team. But even in a rare bad year such as 1988 when we only won 4 games, I still found watching their games far more thrilling than any other team. After all, it's the Chiefs! And the Chiefs are always awesome even when they're really not! [I love the Chiefs and, as they say, love is blind. ;) ].
    i know how you feel.

you give them chance after chance to make it up to you, and when they fail you still always end up taking them back.

idk if im talking about the chiefs or something else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    i know how you feel.

you give them chance after chance to make it up to you, and when they fail you still always end up taking them back.

idk if im talking about the chiefs or something else.

Having man issues leeana?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Just a "mad scientist"
    I see.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    That's what I thought, and wasn't sure if it was Chiefster or not!

I thought maybe it was Solari.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    yeah i know, this will be shamed because goodness gracious a real chiefs fan could never say this about their own team...but....DAMN...i mean for real...lets look at reality DAMN what a boring offense!

it is a sad thing to see such great tools go to waiste (bowe, sometimes gonzalez)

i mean how many 3 and outs can we have....how many runs on first and second where we are tackled in the backfield. How many 5 yard passes on 3rd and 10 can we see?

@#$#$# I cant stand this style of play. The game was meant for entertainment. Herm does not understand this. He is lucky to be 4-3, could easily be much worse.

Huard can throw down field, I have seen him do it. Herm...i cant wait until you get canned. I long for the day. You are a moron. These are my true feelings. You put me to sleep. Even when I went to Arrhowhead to watch Jaguars...you were SO BORING! You are the worse offensive play caller EVER!!! I know you are the coach, but I know you are the brains behind the stupidity. #$%#$#

we have the talent to score points and hold leads!!!! Now let us score points! You seriously need some of us couch coaches to take over your job because we would all do better!

LEAVE KC! The door is open.
    I would have to disagree. Chiefs' games are anything but boring because they are normally so close. The worst game of the season was the one against Jacksonville. That game was much more of a blow-out than the score would leave one to believe. However, most every other game this season (especially the Chiefs' wins) have been much more intense than watching the Patriots blow everybody out by 30 points-- in my opinion, anyway. Our hard-nosed defense has not only been keeping the Chiefs in games, but it has also been keeping me on the edge of my seat as well. I love it!

GO CHIEFS!!!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast