Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: Chiefs games are boring

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Chiefs games are boring


    0 Not allowed!
    yeah i know, this will be shamed because goodness gracious a real chiefs fan could never say this about their own team...but....DAMN...i mean for real...lets look at reality DAMN what a boring offense!

    it is a sad thing to see such great tools go to waiste (bowe, sometimes gonzalez)

    i mean how many 3 and outs can we have....how many runs on first and second where we are tackled in the backfield. How many 5 yard passes on 3rd and 10 can we see?

    @#$#$# I cant stand this style of play. The game was meant for entertainment. Herm does not understand this. He is lucky to be 4-3, could easily be much worse.

    Huard can throw down field, I have seen him do it. Herm...i cant wait until you get canned. I long for the day. You are a moron. These are my true feelings. You put me to sleep. Even when I went to Arrhowhead to watch Jaguars...you were SO BORING! You are the worse offensive play caller EVER!!! I know you are the coach, but I know you are the brains behind the stupidity. #$%#$#

    we have the talent to score points and hold leads!!!! Now let us score points! You seriously need some of us couch coaches to take over your job because we would all do better!

    LEAVE KC! The door is open.

  2. #31
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Chiefs games could never be boring to me. I love them too much to ever not be excited to watch them play. But our legacy has been that almost every year we are either a good team or a mediocre team. But even in a rare bad year such as 1988 when we only won 4 games, I still found watching their games far more thrilling than any other team. After all, it's the Chiefs! And the Chiefs are always awesome even when they're really not! [I love the Chiefs and, as they say, love is blind. ;) ].
    As long as they are playing I am happy
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  3. #32
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I would have to disagree. Chiefs' games are anything but boring because they are normally so close. The worst game of the season was the one against Jacksonville. That game was much more of a blow-out than the score would leave one to believe. However, most every other game this season (especially the Chiefs' wins) have been much more intense than watching the Patriots blow everybody out by 30 points-- in my opinion, anyway. Our hard-nosed defense has not only been keeping the Chiefs in games, but it has also been keeping me on the edge of my seat as well. I love it!

    GO CHIEFS!!!

    Agreed!

    That Raiders game was a nail biter!

    I knew we wouldn't lose to them, I just didn't know how we would stop them from the field goal at the end...

    When Page came up with that int, you should have heard me on ventrilo dude...

    I went nutzzzz!!!!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #33
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Agreed!

    That Raiders game was a nail biter!

    I knew we wouldn't lose to them, I just didn't know how we would stop them from the field goal at the end...

    When Page came up with that int, you should have heard me on ventrilo dude...

    I went nutzzzz!!!!

    I was at a friend's house and all 10 of us or so all jumped up and were hugging each other and screaming when Page sealed it with that pick. It was great!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  5. #34
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I would have to disagree. Chiefs' games are anything but boring because they are normally so close. The worst game of the season was the one against Jacksonville. That game was much more of a blow-out than the score would leave one to believe. However, most every other game this season (especially the Chiefs' wins) have been much more intense than watching the Patriots blow everybody out by 30 points-- in my opinion, anyway. Our hard-nosed defense has not only been keeping the Chiefs in games, but it has also been keeping me on the edge of my seat as well. I love it!

    GO CHIEFS!!!
    People have gotten used to the DV offense that was all about scoring. TD celebrations are fun, so a lot of people think it's boring since we're not scoring much. I disagree. I have enjoyed the season as well.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  6. #35
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I would have to disagree. Chiefs' games are anything but boring because they are normally so close. The worst game of the season was the one against Jacksonville. That game was much more of a blow-out than the score would leave one to believe. However, most every other game this season (especially the Chiefs' wins) have been much more intense than watching the Patriots blow everybody out by 30 points-- in my opinion, anyway. Our hard-nosed defense has not only been keeping the Chiefs in games, but it has also been keeping me on the edge of my seat as well. I love it!

    GO CHIEFS!!!
    To respectfully disagree with this, I feel that the games this year for the Chiefs have been boring. Any team not in the AFC West or AFC that could cost something if the certain team wins, I love close games. I however want the Chiefs to be ahead from the whistle and never have questions about winning the game. I am glad they are winning right now but my heart just cant take it at times, also in the games we have won this year, a couple mistakes and it is a loss. At this point I dont trust this team enough in close games, I would rather see a mistake when leading by 30, and not win it at the buzzer with an int.

    Hope tommorrow DBo gets some more looks, and Parker and Wilson get less looks. I would like to know how many times Parker and Wilson have been thrown to this year, What I do know is that DBo isn't getting near the looks as Wilson, and I doubt parker but our top 3 recievers are Gonzo, DBo and LJ in that order.

    Gonzo 42 receptions for 506 yards, 12 avg, long 26, 3 TDs

    DBo 29 Rec for 499, 17.2 avg, long 58, 3 TDs

    LJ 27 Rec for 144, 5.3 avg, long of 15, 0 TDs (receiving only)

    Jeff Webb 13 for 161,

    Samie Parker 12 for 131,

    Kris Wilson 12 for 105,

    As many times as Wilson and Droppie Parker have been thrown too they should have more then Gonzo, DBo and LJ, I just don't understand why we continue to use these guys. I hope this is Herms doing and not Huard.

    GO CHIEFS




  7. #36
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I was at a friend's house and all 10 of us or so all jumped up and were hugging each other and screaming when Page sealed it with that pick. It was great!
    celebrating football plays is the only time it is acceptable for grown men to hug each other.

    that is my "man law"

  8. #37
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Having man issues leeana?
    yeah i was in a depressed state of mind. hah, im stuck with the same loser for life. no names, you know who you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #38
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    but i agree with this, the chiefs offense is boring. the team is what it is. all defense and sub-par offense, its a shame all the potential we have this year...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #39
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    To respectfully disagree with this, I feel that the games this year for the Chiefs have been boring. Any team not in the AFC West or AFC that could cost something if the certain team wins, I love close games. I however want the Chiefs to be ahead from the whistle and never have questions about winning the game. I am glad they are winning right now but my heart just cant take it at times, also in the games we have won this year, a couple mistakes and it is a loss. At this point I dont trust this team enough in close games, I would rather see a mistake when leading by 30, and not win it at the buzzer with an int.

    Hope tommorrow DBo gets some more looks, and Parker and Wilson get less looks. I would like to know how many times Parker and Wilson have been thrown to this year, What I do know is that DBo isn't getting near the looks as Wilson, and I doubt parker but our top 3 recievers are Gonzo, DBo and LJ in that order.

    Gonzo 42 receptions for 506 yards, 12 avg, long 26, 3 TDs

    DBo 29 Rec for 499, 17.2 avg, long 58, 3 TDs

    LJ 27 Rec for 144, 5.3 avg, long of 15, 0 TDs (receiving only)

    Jeff Webb 13 for 161,

    Samie Parker 12 for 131,

    Kris Wilson 12 for 105,

    As many times as Wilson and Droppie Parker have been thrown too they should have more then Gonzo, DBo and LJ, I just don't understand why we continue to use these guys. I hope this is Herms doing and not Huard.

    GO CHIEFS
    While I would not complain, I would not feel nearly the same level of intensity if we were blowing teams out by 30 points.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  11. #40
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    While I would not complain, I would not feel nearly the same level of intensity if we were blowing teams out by 30 points.
    Intensity is overrated.


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •