Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hermmie "6 points should win"

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Hermmie "6 points should win"

Hermmie says on his post game conference that 6 points should win. with brett as the QB? yea,right. but then again this is the coach that said 30 points is to many.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Hermmie says on his post game conference that 6 points should win. with brett as the QB? yea,right. but then again this is the coach that said 30 points is to many.
    it was a good choice IMO.... but we lost anyways.

Herm really does his homework. It is Brett Freaking Favre!!!! 6 points is NEVER save.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

HERM you had two weeks to get Broyle ready for this game!!!!

Why the hell did you do this to us?

You are lucky we are still in first place.

SD and Denver put up a horrible effort against their opponents, so I guess you will still start Huard.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

out of those 3 re-trys could he not have just went for one? or did he have to go for 2 in all tries?

You guys are misinterpreting. There was about 3 minutes left in the game and we were up by 6. One stop, and we probably win the game. I think that's what Herm meant, but instead our defense laid an egg and decided to not cover deep on that play. I don't give a crap about how well our defense has played this season, or their statistics, or blah blah. They didn't get the job done when they needed to get it done, so we lost.

Favre does this all the time. I won't blame the Defense for what is clearly Huards fault. 14 points came off of Huards ineptness.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Favre does this all the time. I won't blame the Defense for what is clearly Huards fault. 14 points came off of Huards ineptness.
    Rep added Nuff Said.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxHERO View Post
    out of those 3 re-trys could he not have just went for one? or did he have to go for 2 in all tries?
    Not sure how this matters considering we converted.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxHERO View Post
    Well, if we had gotten the one-point kick, that would have put us ahead by five. If we failed on the two-point try, then we would have been ahead by four. But, by making the two-point try, we went up by six. That late in the game, four to five points gets beat by a pair of field goals. Six creates a tie, from a pair of field goals. We had nothing to lose, and plenty to gain, in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Not sure how this matters considering we converted.
    Oh, and that too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast