Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post game Falcons

Default Post game Falcons

1. I have been very critical of Andy Reid's playcalling this season. Today not so much. He gambled and it paid off each time A great big tip of the cap to you Mr.Andy Reid.

2. This is what you call a total team victory. The offense defense and STs all put points on the board. It's a very nice thing to watch.

3. Last week Kelce talked a big game and despite a couple of early game drops he walked the walk he did so again today. Getting Maclin back will only be of help. Kelce just keeps coming through

4. Have to give it up to Albert Wilson. He have a value to a team and showed that today. He gets a lot of flack and sometimes is very deserving of it. But Today he came through not only on the fake punt but got the game clinching first down. Nice job Mr.Wilson

5. I think we all know what Andy Reid is going to be preaching. FLAGS FLAGS FLAGS. It's not very often that you are able to overcome all the flags we got today. I can't even argue about many of them. Oakland tries to get you into that flag game as well. We can't get into that Thursday night.

6. Eric Berry has to get this game ball. The pick 6 and then the game winning/saving pick on the 2 point conversion. The Chiefs are going to have to find somehow someway to pay him. It just has to happen. He does so much for us. GET IT DONE DORSEY

Now they have a short week before a huge division game. They just have to find a way to get it done. Hopefully we get Maclin back for the Raiders GO CHIEFS and GO BILLS TODAY
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

So as far as im concerned They need to pay Berry if they can Poe to otherwise I would be okay with letting Poe go especially since he is having Back problems we may not be able to realy on Poe much longer

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    So as far as im concerned They need to pay Berry if they can Poe to otherwise I would be okay with letting Poe go especially since he is having Back problems we may not be able to realy on Poe much longer
    And Chris Jones could do Poe's job having some depth is nice
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Guys...Looking back @ the game, the play that did it was the Alex Smith to Albert Wilson on 3rd down. That sealed it. Yet another amazing game! So lucky.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Look at it this way guys if we can beat Oakland the division is in our hands and everyone else will have a hard time catching us. A win against Oakland puts us at 10 wins with a good possibility to get more

Watching the Biils/Raiders game right now. I just hope Buffalo can pull it off! Doesn't look great @ the moment.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

I would rather the Raiders win so they are blood hungry Thursday night

Haha Tampa Is gonna beat the Chargers barring a collapse

Great game I believe i wanted to choke some ZEBRAS today!! Eb pi on jones was crap call eb allowed to go up for ball 2!! And they called our offense holds everytime but my god not one call on them holding houstin and tamba all game!! .. Nelson ... ikr i was hopeing to see more #27 ackers didnt play all game!!😡 And my biggest question!!!! Why wont they play Houston and DFORD AT SAME TIME!! .. ok on the goods reid grew balls today i loved it!!! And it won the game i haft give this win to reid today he out coach there coach!! Offense looked alot better but omfg we lost our run ??? O-line needs step it up swartez or how ever you spill his name wasn't finshing plays missed alot of blocks at this point want to send him back to browns!! He just looked flat ..

A think they may be easing ford back into it would suck to just throw him out their and lose him for he season

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast