Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post game faiders thoughts 1st place edition

Default Post game faiders thoughts 1st place edition

1. Offense will get 2 different parts. As it was a tail of two halves. 1st half is what this offense NEEDS to be. They were moving the ball at will. Less screens moved the ball downfield and controlled the game. That with our defense is going to win a lot of games and a lot of BIG GAMES

2. Offense in the 2nd half not so much. What the hell happened during half time. Who was that at QB the first couple of drives. That was not the Alex Smith we see most the time. And not the one that is going to win a lot of games. I hope we don't see that Alex Smith again. As for the 2nd half playcalling all I need to say is Reid faked a screen to throw a screen UGH

3. The d was AMAZING tonight simply amazing. Yes they gave up that one TD drive before the half after losing DJ but they adjusted and GOT THE JOB DONE. The offense gave Oakland so many chances to go ahead and they did not let that happen. Big props. I don't think it's looking good for DJ so somebody will have to step up.

4. This has hurt every team in the league at some point and it did the Chiefs tonight but WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL IS A CATCH. The reversed fumble in the 1st half sure looked like a catch. Just don't understand how that was ruled not to be a catch. Mindblowing that we still have no clue what a catch is.

5. Travis Kelce talked a big game before the Denver game and since he has backed it up. That's what I like to see. Having him and Hill continuing to emerge as a weapon is just going to be something to watch also will help to get Maclin back in rhythm as he is coming back

6, DEPTH is huge for a ballclub I don't care what the sport. And Mr.Mitchel has been that. It doesn't get talked about enough IMO but a huge THANK YOU JOHN DORSEY. He has simply done an amazing job as the GM for this team. And that continues to show.

We are now in 1st place and Monday night we are RAVENS fans. It would be huge to have the AFC run through Arrowhead. Just keep winning. And get some help against the Pat and it's ours. But we have to take care of the winning part. We got a minbye lets get some work done
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

3 Left a good Titans team coming to town next Sunday, then the Broncos and Chargerz in San Diego. We have a realistic Chance of going 13-3 with a First Round Bye

Awesome win!!!!! Alex looked crazy great 1st half!!! Thats the alex we all want to see!! D WAS GREAT!! Think we found are new cb !!! Im pray dj ok 😔

ChiefstRaiders Chiefs

DJ is probably done for the year. Also Tyreek Hill is the first Rookie in the modern Super Bowl Era to have a Punt TD, Kickoff TD, Pass Catch TD and Rushing TD

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    DJ is probably done for the year. Also Tyreek Hill is the first Rookie in the modern Super Bowl Era to have a Punt TD, Kickoff TD, Pass Catch TD and Rushing TD
    Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter 22s22 seconds ago
    Andy Reid said Chiefs LB Derrick Johnson ruptured his Achilles' tendon.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Our front 7 depth is all but depleted at this point

Wouldn't surprise me if this is it for DJ :(

Is it the same leg or the other one??

I am simply IN AWE!!!! This is NOT the Chiefs team I have known for....yes....DECADES. Doesn't seem to matter the situation WE JUST FIND A WAY TO WIN. That is the VERY DEFINITION of a team that can get to the Super Bowl AND WIN IT! Gentlemen...Our Chiefs are the best team in the AFC. The Patriots are without Gronk. We've beat the Raiders twice. Broncos??? WHO ARE THEY? WHO ELSE IS THERE?

Yes....our Defense is mostly doing this. Fine by me....MANY teams have won the Super Bowl primarily with their Defense. Broncos last year anyone???

Fellow Chiefs fans.....WE HAVE A TEAM THAT *COULD* WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    DJ is done for good. He will retire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast