Thread: Jack Del Rio can kiss our collective asses...

Default Jack Del Rio can kiss our collective asses...

... followed by Andy Reid's

Raiders Coach Jack Del Rio Gave Andy Reid A Death Stare While Meeting Following Loss

http://dailysnark.com/raiders-coach-...ollowing-loss/

You can't control how others behave. You can only control your reaction to it. Jack del Rio showed he is a big fat doucheburger. Andy Reid showed he is the better man and handled it with class. I'm sure he has forgotten about it already. I'm gonna do the same.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Del sucko hate that guy but he fits the mold for a raider a peace of ####😏

Del Rio is known for a lot more than that in Kansas City. In particular, fans there still remember Del Rio's role in what is considered one of the ugliest incidents of both the 1987 players strike and in Chiefs history.

It's still viewed that way because of the level of violence involved and, most of all, because of who was on the receiving end of Del Rio's fury that day: franchise icon and Chiefs Hall of Fame member Otis Taylor.

Del Rio reportedly called Taylor "a dirty scab and a lowlife," then slammed the then-45-year-old retired player into the ground. Violence ensued for three minutes before Hackett could break up the fight, and Taylor came away with a bloodied face, the reports said.

"I couldn't believe it was happening," Hackett told The Kansas City Star at the time. "Here's Jack and Otis Taylor, a Chiefs linebacker and a Chiefs legend, wrestling around there on the ground. It was unbelievable."

Del Rio claimed he was defending himself, but Taylor later filed a police complaint and a lawsuit against Del Rio that was settled out of court two years later.

I don't think he's changed that much. He's a classless act.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnutz View Post
    Del Rio is known for a lot more than that in Kansas City. In particular, fans there still remember Del Rio's role in what is considered one of the ugliest incidents of both the 1987 players strike and in Chiefs history.

It's still viewed that way because of the level of violence involved and, most of all, because of who was on the receiving end of Del Rio's fury that day: franchise icon and Chiefs Hall of Fame member Otis Taylor.

Del Rio reportedly called Taylor "a dirty scab and a lowlife," then slammed the then-45-year-old retired player into the ground. Violence ensued for three minutes before Hackett could break up the fight, and Taylor came away with a bloodied face, the reports said.

"I couldn't believe it was happening," Hackett told The Kansas City Star at the time. "Here's Jack and Otis Taylor, a Chiefs linebacker and a Chiefs legend, wrestling around there on the ground. It was unbelievable."

Del Rio claimed he was defending himself, but Taylor later filed a police complaint and a lawsuit against Del Rio that was settled out of court two years later.

I don't think he's changed that much. He's a classless act.
    THANK YOU! You taught me something I didn't know. Any day I learn something new is A GOOD DAY!

I'm an old times Chiefs fan from back in the day when the Chiefs and Raiders RULED THE WEST. But I didn't know this. One more reason to HATE the Raiders. Warts and all Reid is a CLASS ACT.

Wow i didnt no that either!! Thank you for the information!!! Del sucko truely a raider yep i hate him!!

As much as I hate the Raiders, I hate misinformation more. There was no death state. They shook hands and exchanged courtesies as all coaches do. The photo being passed around is just a still shot. If you watch the video, you will see that they actually were both polite to each other.

There is plenty to hate JDR for, let's not hate him for false reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    As much as I hate the Raiders, I hate misinformation more. There was no death state. They shook hands and exchanged courtesies as all coaches do. The photo being passed around is just a still shot. If you watch the video, you will see that they actually were both polite to each other.

There is plenty to hate JDR for, let's not hate him for false reasons.
    welcome back jap1. Seen you poke in here from time to time but looks like you're back this time. Been a great season. Down the home stretch we go