Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: ***Chiefs vs Titans Official Game Day Thread***

Default ***Chiefs vs Titans Official Game Day Thread***

Then again, they might not be ..._
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

We are a fickle group, one minute (10 days ago) we were loving Reid. I bet he couldn't buy a meal or a drink and now he has to wonder if they are spitting in his food or worse. I'd guess Andy did a buffet for safety last night.

One day the media loves us and today they are bashing us and maybe Reid on Monday's shows. KC fans are worse so I just hope that Reid turns it around quickly and effectively and the team reacts in a a manner to allow us to beat a team that has something to prove on Sunday just to save face: The Denver Broncos

There needs to be a "come to Jesus" meeting about what what happened during the last 3 games and how they are going to fix it. If I were Clark Hunt I would make an appearance with a crate of vise grips (use your imagination) and explain how important this loss was and how important the next 6 games (or 2) are.

I thought Schottenheimer was bad about putting it on cruise control late in close games. Reid really takes the cake!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper Barrett View Post
    We are a fickle group, one minute (10 days ago) we were loving Reid. I bet he couldn't buy a meal or a drink and now he has to wonder if they are spitting in his food or worse. I'd guess Andy did a buffet for safety last night.

One day the media loves us and today they are bashing us and maybe Reid on Monday's shows. KC fans are worse so I just hope that Reid turns it around quickly and effectively and the team reacts in a a manner to allow us to beat a team that has something to prove on Sunday just to save face: The Denver Broncos

There needs to be a "come to Jesus" meeting about what what happened during the last 3 games and how they are going to fix it. If I were Clark Hunt I would make an appearance with a crate of vise grips (use your imagination) and explain how important this loss was and how important the next 6 games (or 2) are.
    Damned fine post. One loss and the sky is falling and it is all Reid's fault. SMFH.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Damned fine post. One loss and the sky is falling and it is all Reid's fault. SMFH.
    there comes a point in time where you should be learning from your past mistakes. Reid doesn't see a problem with his play calling yet the entire fan base and his own players see that he needs to open up the playbook more. Is the sky falling? No, but if he can't see a problem our organization is doomed from a Super Bowl win however long he is calling the offensive plays. If he doesn't see Alex Smith as suitable to run the style of offense we need then Alex needs to go.

remember REID has NEVER won a Super Bowl. Our team has the talent to get there I just hope Andy doesn't hinder us.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112