Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gentlemen.....

Default Gentlemen.....

It all comes down to week 17. The Raiders (without Carr) are going to lose to Broncos. If we beat the Chargers in San Diego then we WIN THE WEST and get the #2 seed.

With that offense I don't think it's a sure thing they lose to Oakland even without Carr.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    With that offense I don't think it's a sure thing they lose to Oakland even without Carr.
    Certainly not a sure thing.....but IMO likely.

Yeah to me Oakland is the favorite in that game too many weapons on offense, Denver is gonna have to get up early and pour it on

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Yeah to me Oakland is the favorite in that game too many weapons on offense, Denver is gonna have to get up early and pour it on
    Broncos and Chargers are out of the playoffs.

Both face a division rival next week.

Both will be looking to salvage a little bit of self respect.

NOTHING is sure, but I like the Chiefs chances against the Chargers better than I like the Raiders chances in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    THIS

Yes Oakland lost their QB. But I've been screaming this for years on here FOOTBALL IS MORE THEN THE QB.

Oakland has a very good line they have a good RB and a number of good WRs. They are no joke.

And Denver is beat up so I think Oakland will be favored to win that
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

For the 1st time in Chiefs franchise history they scored 2 touchdowns of 70+ yards in one quarter

I wouldn't put it past Denver to lose just to spite us for last night but honestly I would think who ever starts for Denver is going to be trying to secure a starting position. The offensive line will be out of work next week but they will put in a solid effort . Unless the Raiders spray silicon on their gloves they should win. Maybe we should send Denver some BBQ???

It'll be fun to watch the game/playoff hype media machine go into motion this week...

The Chiefs just need to keep chopping wood and focus on San Diego. They won't have forgotten that they had us for three quarters in the season opener, and how it ended for them. They'd like nothing more than to send us into the playoffs as a 5th seed.

Denver looked like they just wanted to go home, I wouldn't expect any favors from them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast