Thread: Cool Article

Default Cool Article

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...off-contention

Kelce broke one of Tony G Chiefs records tonight

Thank's for bringing that to our attn: The guys on CBS will be rubbing him over it as I notified them of it and you should too. http://www.cbssports.com/cbssports/nfltoday

There will never be another Tony G but Kelce (TK) is going to be another great tight end for the Chiefs and will break many more records of both Tony's and the NFL's. Hopefully he will get something Tony would be most envious of: A Championship ring

I like his contract being on board for 5 more years and maybe we can have another who's S.O. is hotter debate as Kelce;s GF would be in the running.

The article was interesting. I was somewhat surprised to see some of the Bronco players take a fairly classy outlook on it...

Von Miller..."The loss is unfortunate ... they were up, they had the opportunity to score a touchdown. If the joystick was in my hand, I probably would have done it the same way. It's all good, and we'll see those guys two times next year.''

Aquib Talib...
    "There was time on the clock, and they were close enough to score a touchdown ... it's football. When they get inside the 10, they're going to go with some crazy kind of formation, crazy plays. This time, they had a D-tackle pass for us.''

Darian Stewart...
    "Great play by them, Oh yeah, absolutely ... any time a defensive lineman throws a touchdown on you, you definitely remember that."

A little more class than I would have expected.

Kelce won't ever be a Tony G, he'll be a Travis Kelce. Different style of player

first 4 seasons
    Tony G 261 receptions 3041 yards
    Travis K 223 receptions 2854 yards *missed rookie season