Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hermie, Tony, and Subway Jared don't have what it takes to beat the PACKERS...

Default Hermie, Tony, and Subway Jared don't have what it takes to beat the PACKERS...

Edwards is lucky to have a job, after screwing up his post season abilities, or lack there of, by showing everyone his crothless panties, shed a new light on the football term "create a gap." This weekend, he'll have his favorate pink silk panties on, the red chiefs color just faded over time cause his wife doesn't know how to do the wash.
    Subway Allen will be to slow for the Packer O, his over rated ability will shine when he doesn't get to Favre all game. He'll be marveling in awe at Kampmans multiple sacks of what you call a QB in Huard...what's his name?
    And Tony, will get smashed by arguably the best LB core of the NFL, he won't know what hit him...he'll be crying for mommy by the end of the game...bring your red hankerchif, he'll need it...in keeping with the season, Tony will cry...BooHoo...
    cj

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Whose favorite color is pink....

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    THat's actually one of my pet peeves. Why the hell do they make jerseys pink for women? I understand they cut them differently to fit women, but if I'm gonna wear a jersey, I want it to look like a team jersey! [/mini-rant]
    Joking Luv...relax...I'm just messing with Indianscalper...the team hats are pretty bad too...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Joking Luv...relax...I'm just messing with Indianscalper...the team hats are pretty bad too...

Heh! They're in touch with their feminine side!

Quote Originally Posted by Indianscalper View Post
    Edwards is lucky to have a job, after screwing up his post season abilities, or lack there of, by showing everyone his crothless panties, shed a new light on the football term "create a gap." This weekend, he'll have his favorate pink silk panties on, the red chiefs color just faded over time cause his wife doesn't know how to do the wash.
    Subway Allen will be to slow for the Packer O, his over rated ability will shine when he doesn't get to Favre all game. He'll be marveling in awe at Kampmans multiple sacks of what you call a QB in Huard...what's his name?
    And Tony, will get smashed by arguably the best LB core of the NFL, he won't know what hit him...he'll be crying for mommy by the end of the game...bring your red hankerchif, he'll need it...in keeping with the season, Tony will cry...BooHoo...
    cj
    Nice poem there doodoo...

You Peckers haven't beaten the Chiefs since Favre got there, and they sure as hell ain't gonna do it this Sunday at Arrowhead!

You have about the same chance of beating us as Britney does of getting her kids back!

Smells like cheese in here...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Nice poem there doodoo...

You Peckers haven't beaten the Chiefs since Favre got there, and they sure as hell ain't gonna do it this Sunday at Arrowhead!

You have about the same chance of beating us as Britney does of getting her kids back!

Smells like cheese in here...

The Sea of RED will be out in full force.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The Sea of RED will be out in full force.
    You guys should be here in KC today...

It is RED FRIDAYand I just went and got plates for my car...

The DMV was FILLED with Chiefs fans in jerseys, and red shirts.

I should have taken a picture I guess, but I was just happy to get out of that place.

I hate the DMV.

GO CHIEFS!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Hey indianhairdresser or what ever your name is. I would like to reassure you that we have made proper preparation for your QB out of respect for his age and status as a future Hall of Famer. Have no worries about the outcome of J. Allen and Favres first meeting at Arrowhead, we have proper resources on standby. :character00264: and we know that sometimes the elderly forget items, well don't worry about Brett's hearing aids, he will have no problem hearing the chiefs at Arrowhead . To the home of the CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 11-02-2007 at 08:58 PM.

cj
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Hey indianhairdresser or what ever your name is. I would like to reassure you that we have made proper preparation for your QB out of respect for his age and status as a future Hall of Famer. Have no worries about the outcome of J. Allen and Favres first meeting at Arrowhead, we have proper resources on standby. :character00264: and we know that sometimes the elderly forget items, well don't worry about Brett's hearing aids, he will have no problem hearing the chiefs at Arrowhead . To the home of the CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That there's some nice smack!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You guys should be here in KC today...

It is RED FRIDAYand I just went and got plates for my car...

The DMV was FILLED with Chiefs fans in jerseys, and red shirts.

I should have taken a picture I guess, but I was just happy to get out of that place.

I hate the DMV.

GO CHIEFS!!!!
    I got my drivers license renewed today. I wore my Chiefs t-shirt. Of course they got the horrid close shot of my face. Ugh. At least you can tell I'm wearing a red t-shirt. :)
    Everything happens for a reason.

cj
    ye ur a ***Editted by MODs*** the Chiefs are gonna win
    Last edited by chief31; 11-03-2007 at 04:55 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast