Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs and Packers on paper

Default Chiefs and Packers on paper

What say you Crowd; how do you see this weekend panning out?

Quote Originally Posted by Indianscalper View Post
    pallio pit, class in session. Any time you compare a wide receive to a tight end, the stats for a wide receiver squash those of a tight end...rightfully so...when you tlk about yrds gained or yrd per catch or TD's, all of those stats pale in comparison to that of a receiver...that's all...On another subject, your comment of calling me a ***...you must be just graduating from 5th grade..or simply have a 5th grade education, what next a$$hole, mthrfuc$r, any one of a dozen pedestrian names, hahahah....is that the best you can do? Take my advice and don't ever try to write a book or any paper for that matter, in fact, with you, less is more, anything else with flaunt your ignorance. Can you come up with anything more creative than "***"...or is that it, is that the best you can do...btw, this is a truism, studies have shown that guys who attack other men with the word "***", are subconciously worried about there own attraction to men, or sexual tendancy towards, thus lashing out in an attempt and prove to the world, and themselves that they in fact are not gay, even though, those thoughts penetrate there mind. Now I'm not saying your gay, I don't know you, however, this is just a study done by some shrink :) maybe that's y you watch football, all those guys bending over on the line, and the QBack w/ his hands underneath the center, how you dream of that...dream...hahaahha...how it must be difficult to live a secret gay life in the closet...all I can say to help, is all people have a right to live on our great country, and if you do have these dreams, these tendencies, be true to yourself, be true to others...It's ok if your GAY...really...I realize many homosexuals try to test the water w/ gay remarks, even attacks...but I'm sorry, your barking up the wrong tree, I like T&A...good luck w/ coming out of the closet...:)
    Why are you comparing two separate positions that do two separate things???? you wanna post comparisons... do it per position

Thanks guys...if you asked the denver fans, posters, they'd have a different opinion...but they were different, a little more arrogant, like we were nothing..and they were going to pound us...but truly with this game, we have not only what on paper, the tangables, but also the intangable that seem to match up quite evenly
    My biggest worry...truth be told, is Gonzalas..covering any tight end has been our weakness, especially if we need a LB to cover, all of our LB's have been good against the run, and have a few times against the pass, but most often, against the pass they lack and we get beat for a big 3rd down....so if Herm knows what's good for him, he'll get the ball to Gonzalas...in light of the recent holiday, I'd characterize it as "SCARY" :)
    My biggest concern has been our No-fensive line as well as our aged defensive secondary, and how they are going to fair against the number two ranked passing attack. If Favre is able to light up the passing game it well could be a long day.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 11-03-2007 at 01:56 AM.

Have a nice weekend my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    I appriciate your wonderful diagnosis! I myself am pretty confident of my hetro sexuality. But yet I am willing to give your Packer a good raping! Does that make me gay? Maybee? Tlak to me after the game big mouth, will you still be here?
    He is an idiot...... thats okay though indianscapler, spend your time here - talkin smack etc... your just contributing to what we are gonna give you Sunday! and with all your visuals you offered, probably gave us some ideas on beating the creambay slackers!!! BTW... we are Chiefs.... not just mere indians
    Last edited by tammietailgator; 11-03-2007 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Your an idiot...... thats okay though, spend your time here - talkin smack etc... your just contributing to what we are gonna give you Sunday! and with all your visuals you offered, probably gave us some ideas on beating the creambay slackers!!!
    Youre not calling me an idiot are you?

Why are you comparing two separate positions that do two separate things???? you wanna post comparisons... do it per position
    Is that from page 2438, paragraph 2, line 5 in the 2007 Edition of the NFL RULES TO POSTING....ahahhahahha
    lighten up, I'll post whatever I feel like, last I checked, we live in the United States of America, where our great and wise forefathers died for this little piece of paper called The Constitution of the United States...within this, the 1st amendment allows all American's freedom of speech...I'm appaled by how people today want to actually limit the rights by which many people (N. Korea, China) would love to have. Franklin once said, it is these freedoms, this freedom of speech, that matters most, when one disagrees with you! I
    If you can't keep up, too difficult for you to think "outside the box", and draw a different comparison w/o help, best not to make stupid comments, it just makes you look...well...stupid :)
    PS: BTW, If you have a high school education, you should try reading The Constitution of the US, you might actually learn something! GOOD LUCK!

Is that from page 2438, paragraph 2, line 5 in the 2007 Edition of the NFL RULES TO POSTING....ahahhahahha
    lighten up, I'll post whatever I feel like, last I checked, we live in the United States of America, where our great and wise forefathers died for this little piece of paper called The Constitution of the United States...within this, the 1st amendment allows all American's freedom of speech...I'm appaled by how people today want to actually limit the rights by which many people (N. Korea, China) would love to have. Franklin once said, it is these freedoms, this freedom of speech, that matters most, when one disagrees with you! I
    If you can't keep up, too difficult for you to think "outside the box", and draw a different comparison w/o help, best not to make stupid comments, it just makes you look...well...stupid :)
    PS: BTW, If you have a high school education, you should try reading The Constitution of the US, you might actually learn something! GOOD LUCK!
    Freedom Of Speech is great, thats why we let idiots like you on here!

They are going to be covering law pretty good - but thats okay....... good grief, he almost lost to denver

They are going to be covering law pretty good - but thats okay....... good grief, he almost lost to denver
    I know and Denver is really bad!! Wooo

He is an idiot...... thats okay though indianscapler, spend your time here - talkin smack etc... your just contributing to what we are gonna give you Sunday! and with all your visuals you offered, probably gave us some ideas on beating the creambay slackers!!! BTW... we are Chiefs.... not just mere indians
    Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Youre not calling me an idiot are you?
    WTF?

Why are the fans arguing amongst themselves?

We all get along here.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast