Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Chiefs and Packers on paper

Default Chiefs and Packers on paper

What say you Crowd; how do you see this weekend panning out?

Quote Originally Posted by Indianscalper View Post
    Thanks guys...if you asked the denver fans, posters, they'd have a different opinion...but they were different, a little more arrogant, like we were nothing..and they were going to pound us...

Do you imagine that with the way you arrived here, that maybe you might have insulted some people there, as you have done here? You,sir, are a genuine troll.
    That is funny...anyone looking at TE's stats have to chuckle...compare them to randy moss' stats and your like, is that the best?
    Not if you have any knowledge of football. A TE is only part reciever, in general, and part offensive lineman. How ridiculous is it, when you compare Randy Moss' recieving stats to those of OT Bryant McKinnie?

I would tell you to get a clue, but I just gave you on, take that one.

pallio pit, class in session. Any time you compare a wide receive to a tight end, the stats for a wide receiver squash those of a tight end...rightfully so...when you tlk about yrds gained or yrd per catch or TD's, all of those stats pale in comparison to that of a receiver...that's all...

Sometimes that isn't true. How about taking the top ten WRs and comparing them with the top couple TEs. I bet you will have a different opinion, when you have to use more than one WRs name. Not to mention the fact that there are as many as four times as many WRs on the field. 3-4 wr sets are far from uncommon. "Randy Moss is so much better than Jared Allen because he catches soo many more passes." BRILLIANT!!!

On another subject, your comment of calling me a ***...you must be just graduating from 5th grade..or simply have a 5th grade education, what next a$, mthrfuc, any one of a dozen pedestrian names, hahahah....is that the best you can do? Take my advice and don't ever try to write a book or any paper for that matter, in fact, with you, less is more, anything else with flaunt your ignorance. Can you come up with anything more creative than "***"...or is that it, is that the best you can do...btw, this is a truism, studies have shown that guys who attack other men with the word "***", are subconciously worried about there own attraction to men, or sexual tendancy towards, thus lashing out in an attempt and prove to the world, and themselves that they in fact are not gay, even though, those thoughts penetrate there mind. Now I'm not saying your gay, I don't know you, however, this is just a study done by some shrink :) maybe that's y you watch football, all those guys bending over on the line, and the QBack w/ his hands underneath the center, how you dream of that...dream...hahaahha...how it must be difficult to live a secret gay life in the closet...all I can say to help, is all people have a right to live on our great country, and if you do have these dreams, these tendencies, be true to yourself, be true to others...It's ok if your GAY...really...I realize many homosexuals try to test the water w/ gay remarks, even attacks...but I'm sorry, your barking up the wrong tree, I like T&A...good luck w/ coming out of the closet...:)
    Wow!!! You really showed him, didn't you? You told him how lame it is to call someone that name, then ripped him a new one, by calling him the same thing. What a marvel!!!

Is that from page 2438, paragraph 2, line 5 in the 2007 Edition of the NFL RULES TO POSTING....ahahhahahha
    lighten up, I'll post whatever I feel like, last I checked, we live in the United States of America, where our great and wise forefathers died for this little piece of paper called The Constitution of the United States...within this, the 1st amendment allows all American's freedom of speech...

Ooooo. Way to show everyone your knowledge of your rights. (Although a bit long-winded.)

Now, let me tell you about your rights...

A.) This site isn't located in the U.S. And your "rights" under the constitution do not apply.

B.)Especially, since this is someone elses board, and not yours. It is as-if you were to walk into my home and start flapping your lips and stomping around all "tough". I can go ahead and bloody those loose lips of yours and send you on your way. Then, you can try to run around and claim constitutional abuse if you want.

What that means, is that the Conststution isn't going to protect you here.

I'm appaled by how people today want to actually limit the rights by which many people (N. Korea, China) would love to have. Franklin once said, it is these freedoms, this freedom of speech, that matters most, when one disagrees with you! I
    If you can't keep up, too difficult for you to think "outside the box", and draw a different comparison w/o help, best not to make stupid comments, (Too late for that.) it just makes you look...well...stupid :)
    PS: BTW, If you have a high school education, you should try reading The Constitution of the US, you might actually learn something! GOOD LUCK!
    Speaking of learning something... I hope that some of the members of this site have learned from this particular troll. Let's try to follow the rules of this board. Name-calling is not acceptable. (Well, "troll" is O.K. ) And if you engage a troll, then the likelihood is that you, yourself may wind-up looking foolish, because of the anger that they yend to stir-up within you.

These trolls don't mind getting infractions, warnings, or even banned from the site, because they were only here to get under your skin in the first place. If you show that WE are above that kind of trash, then these trolls tend to get annoyed and just start spamming, only to be removed, without having gotten anything from it. That is how I prefer to deal with trolls.

On occaision, a respectful fan of another team arrives here. They generally show themselves to be grown-ups, right from the get-go. This troll showed himself for the troll that he is, right from the get-go.

Nicely put chief31!

This individual did come out trolling, but did not break any board rules; I have long maintained that teams and coaches are fair game. We as members of the board need to remember direct dissenting comments toward teams not individuals. Don't allow yourselves to be baited into a childish exchange.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456