Offense- C
For every good game there was a bad game. They were never able to be consistent. They bailed us out a time or two during the season so they get a C. Some growth in Hill becoming a weapon that hopefully will carry on.

Defense- B+
The very definition of bend but don't break. Would like to see them get better on 3rd down and getting off the field so I can't give them a A. But with all the turnovers they created they simply won us a number of games.

Special teams- A
I can't right now think of a game in which we were hurt by special teams but can think of many that they were a part of a W. They were the most consistent unit on the team by far.

Head coach- C+
I really tried to justify a better grade. We have done nothing but win a lot of games since Andy Reid took over. But the fact is he just doesn't learn well from his mistakes. Playcalling was a major factor in most if not all of the losses. And they were the same things. The constant screens and sideways passes that just don't work in todays game. Reid is a hell of a head coach. But playcalling just isn't strong suite in todays NFL. I have said this all year Reid would be an even better head coach if he gave up playcalling.