Thread: Torn on picking SB Winner

Default Torn on picking SB Winner

I been living in Mass. for more then half of my life. The Pats are my 2nd favorite team. I have a real soft spot for Matt Ryan (Went to Boston College) & is from Philadelphia (I was born just south in Wilmington, DE.) He's also in his 9th season & he's earned his spot to be there.

Looking back against the Steelers game, I don't think we would have won in Foxborough anyway. Would have been nice to be there just the same.

Tom Brady is simply amazing. I know most of the country don't care for him, but let's face it...this guy is almost not human. He's simply that good. He's 39 years old & he's better then he was 3 years ago. I speak for myself that I'm so lucky to have the opportunity to watch him play.

One could say that let Matty Ice have it, but then again why not Brady again? I really think this SB will be special. Anyone thoughts on your pick?
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Will be rooting for the Patriots. Mainly as a middle finger to the league office for all the deflategate nonsense, but also because the Atlanta Falcons decided to give Scott Pioli a paycheck after the disaster he left in Kansas City.

I am going for the Atlanta Falcons since they have not won the SB since a long time or if ever.

In a way, I'm pulling for Atlanta & Matt & company. The other side of me wants the old "warhorse" to pull off another one. I really think this will be a pretty good SB.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Of course, I have no dog in the fight but I guess I maybe lean a little towards Atlanta. That said, I am glad the Pats made it rather than the Steelers because that will mean good business that day at the restaurant where I work.

Atlanta all the way