Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Ventrillo Chat Chat channel this weekend

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,408
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default Ventrillo Chat Chat channel this weekend


    0 Not allowed!
    Lets see if we can break some attendance records for the Voice chat channel this weekend. Its been alot of fun the past few weekends ! live play by play for those of you who dont get the game. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE ! By the way , Thanks to admin , you can now see who is in ventrillo when you log into the Chiefscrowd site (front page ) . If you are like me and have the forums page saved as a shortcut than you will have to check it out. Unless we can get the module installed on the forums page ? have to see .....Maybe both ??????

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Lets see if we can break some attendance records for the Voice chat channel this weekend. Its been alot of fun the past few weekends ! live play by play for those of you who dont get the game. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE ! By the way , Thanks to admin , you can now see who is in ventrillo when you log into the Chiefscrowd site (front page ) . If you are like me and have the forums page saved as a shortcut than you will have to check it out. Unless we can get the module installed on the forums page ? have to see .....Maybe both ??????
    I'm with that!

    Gives members voices a true timber of their support.

    I gotta download that for my new computer set up(don't ask, I have had all kinds of problems over here), what wast the Ventrilo download site again?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #3
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I may not be able to make it in there for tommorrows game. Not sure yet, but I may have my sons JFL end of the year banquet. Hopefully, things will work-out to where I can attend both.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Sorry, I won't be here.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Generally, I go to my dads place for the games. Quality time and all. No internet there.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Sorry, I won't be here.

    We know that!

    You will be the chick streaking across the field after we are ahead by 30 points in the 4th Quarter!


    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,408
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Sorry, I won't be here.

    lucky gal ! Wish I had your weekend problems !


    Me and Herm will be representing the crowd in Ventrilo ! You do us proud in the stands ! Have a blast LUV !

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Generally, I go to my dads place for the games. Quality time and all. No internet there.
    Are you mocking me?

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,408
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Generally, I go to my dads place for the games. Quality time and all. No internet there.

    If things change , it will be good to have ya in there again Guru !

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    lucky gal ! Wish I had your weekend problems !


    Me and Herm will be representing the crowd in Ventrilo ! You do us proud in the stands ! Have a blast LUV !
    Dad and I are making pulled pork for the first time. It's slow cooking right now. Can't wait to go over and try it tomorrow! If it goes well, we'll pan it and take it up to reheat on the grill!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •