Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ventrillo Chat Chat channel this weekend

Default Ventrillo Chat Chat channel this weekend

Lets see if we can break some attendance records for the Voice chat channel this weekend. Its been alot of fun the past few weekends ! live play by play for those of you who dont get the game. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE ! By the way , Thanks to admin , you can now see who is in ventrillo when you log into the Chiefscrowd site (front page ) . If you are like me and have the forums page saved as a shortcut than you will have to check it out. Unless we can get the module installed on the forums page ? have to see .....Maybe both ??????

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Lets see if we can break some attendance records for the Voice chat channel this weekend. Its been alot of fun the past few weekends ! live play by play for those of you who dont get the game. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE ! By the way , Thanks to admin , you can now see who is in ventrillo when you log into the Chiefscrowd site (front page ) . If you are like me and have the forums page saved as a shortcut than you will have to check it out. Unless we can get the module installed on the forums page ? have to see .....Maybe both ??????
    I'm with that!

Gives members voices a true timber of their support.

I gotta download that for my new computer set up(don't ask, I have had all kinds of problems over here), what wast the Ventrilo download site again?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I may not be able to make it in there for tommorrows game. Not sure yet, but I may have my sons JFL end of the year banquet. Hopefully, things will work-out to where I can attend both.

Sorry, I won't be here.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Generally, I go to my dads place for the games. Quality time and all. No internet there.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Sorry, I won't be here.

We know that!

You will be the chick streaking across the field after we are ahead by 30 points in the 4th Quarter!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Sorry, I won't be here.

lucky gal ! Wish I had your weekend problems !

Me and Herm will be representing the crowd in Ventrilo ! You do us proud in the stands ! Have a blast LUV !

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Generally, I go to my dads place for the games. Quality time and all. No internet there.
    Are you mocking me?

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post

If things change , it will be good to have ya in there again Guru !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    lucky gal ! Wish I had your weekend problems !

Me and Herm will be representing the crowd in Ventrilo ! You do us proud in the stands ! Have a blast LUV !
    Dad and I are making pulled pork for the first time. It's slow cooking right now. Can't wait to go over and try it tomorrow! If it goes well, we'll pan it and take it up to reheat on the grill!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast