Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Around the NFL

Default Around the NFL

The Chargers have released CB Brandon Flowers and OT/G DJ Flucker

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    We have ten picks, but not ten roster spots. I wouldn't be surprised if we package picks to move up, or trade them for picks next year.
    I agree here. Im justnot sure if there os someone worth trading up to get. I havent paid much attention to the draft or the drafties cuz iv been hooked on the trump train #maga. Trump has been in office less than 100 days and hes alteady done more than obama in 8 years. Now he just needs to get the congress to start doing their job. No matter what trump has changed politics for the good. I always thought i was a Democrat until trump came along and i saw how bad obama had been cuz i never paid attention at all to news or politics. So trump i think has brought more attention to real issues and doesnt try to ***** cat around them cuz je afraid of political back lash. F... polotics just do whatever you think is right and if ypu mess up own ot and learn from it and move on . Obama was so scared to mess up and he tried to lead from the back. I dont care if people make mistakes as long as they did their best and stuck to their guns as long as they learn from their mistakes and dont try and cover them up unlike hillary and Obama. Trump might bot always be right but atleast he has balls to do what he has to. Trump jas shown he is a true leader. He leads from the front and if he knows somethings wrong he learns and then he adjusts. Just like flynn to McMaster was a great decision. He's not afraid to listen to others and make his own choice. Obama will go down as the worst president in history especially on foreign policy and strategies. His lack of leadership made the middle east far worse then it would have been. No one was scared or respected him. His words were crap and evertone saw through him. Trump on the other hand in one night put us back in the front and that givesthe world hope. And hipe is strong. I think you will see alot of countries now come together to fund peace un the middle east cuz they hope trump just gave the world in ine night. Anyways now u see why i havemt been paying attention to the draft. Lol so draft is getting closer and i have no clue of drafties in this class. Witj so many picks this year we can either trade up or bacl for next year picks as well. If we move up it needs to be an impact player.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    I agree here. Im justnot sure if there os someone worth trading up to get. I havent paid much attention to the draft or the drafties cuz iv been hooked on the trump train #maga. Trump has been in office less than 100 days and hes alteady done more than obama in 8 years. Now he just needs to get the congress to start doing their job. No matter what trump has changed politics for the good. I always thought i was a Democrat until trump came along and i saw how bad obama had been cuz i never paid attention at all to news or politics. So trump i think has brought more attention to real issues and doesnt try to ***** cat around them cuz je afraid of political back lash. F... polotics just do whatever you think is right and if ypu mess up own ot and learn from it and move on . Obama was so scared to mess up and he tried to lead from the back. I dont care if people make mistakes as long as they did their best and stuck to their guns as long as they learn from their mistakes and dont try and cover them up unlike hillary and Obama. Trump might bot always be right but atleast he has balls to do what he has to. Trump jas shown he is a true leader. He leads from the front and if he knows somethings wrong he learns and then he adjusts. Just like flynn to McMaster was a great decision. He's not afraid to listen to others and make his own choice. Obama will go down as the worst president in history especially on foreign policy and strategies. His lack of leadership made the middle east far worse then it would have been. No one was scared or respected him. His words were crap and evertone saw through him. Trump on the other hand in one night put us back in the front and that givesthe world hope. And hipe is strong. I think you will see alot of countries now come together to fund peace un the middle east cuz they hope trump just gave the world in ine night. Anyways now u see why i havemt been paying attention to the draft. Lol so draft is getting closer and i have no clue of drafties in this class. Witj so many picks this year we can either trade up or bacl for next year picks as well. If we move up it needs to be an impact player.
    Well this post came out of left field
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Well this post came out of left field
    Yeah. Its a sunday amd there no news on anything and just felt like rambling on. Lol

Yeah. Its a sunday amd there no news on anything and just felt like rambling on. Lol

Might want to use the political thread next time

Don't want you to get in any trouble if the mods actually do any work around here :)
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

The seahawks have agreed to trade Marshawn Lynch to the Raiders

Well, many in Germany do not agree with your opinion. We see a person that is sucking the USA dry. A person that takes action without thinking it through. A person with no morals. But if your opinion is that trump has done more in the first 100 days than Obama did in his 8 years, more power to you.

Can we not put political stuff on one of my threads please

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Can we not put political stuff on one of my threads please
    Yeah no need for the looney left to become unhinged. Lol kidding. Yeah i didnt think about starting an arguement when i 1st posted it. I was juat thinking out loud.

Yea, simple cause and effect.

Chiefs pick up Dee Ford's option, John Dorsey said it was a no brainer

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast