Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Donations ?

Default Donations ?

Just wanted admin to know that if you put up a paypal link , I would be more than happy to give monthly donations to help with the cost of this site and also the cost of expanding it as far as bandwidth upgrades if needed . With the ammount of people joining this site, I woul think that you would have many people who would help also. A couple bucks here and there helps alot. Not speaking for anyone else But I know I'll be the first in line to donate ! Thanks for maiking this site available to me . Its the only site I frequent, all the others are wannabee CHIEFSCROWDERS !!!!

GO CHIEFS !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Clicking on those Google ads every now and then help Admin quite a bit.
    Yep, helps pay for the site that he offers to all of us free of charge.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    So who do you decide pays the fee?
    democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    democrats.
    Just right after they raise taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    How about some kind of advanced membership, with some bonus benefits?

We could get the crowd to suggest said bonus benefits. For example, double arrowcash, for advanced members. Bet-starting ability, coupons/discounts in the store, or maybe some kind of rep priveledges.

I have to admit that I don't know how much work that that may include, nor even rather it is possible, but it may be something to think about.
    How about a forum for paying members where idiots would not go to?

That would make me pretty happy.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    How about a forum for paying members where idiots would not go to?

That would make me pretty happy.

that would be terrible! i wouldnt want to have to leave this forumn!!!!!!!!!!

Thev "Ideas" forum seems better suited for this thread.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Just wanted admin to know that if you put up a paypal link , I would be more than happy to give monthly donations to help with the cost of this site and also the cost of expanding it as far as bandwidth upgrades if needed . With the ammount of people joining this site, I woul think that you would have many people who would help also. A couple bucks here and there helps alot. Not speaking for anyone else But I know I'll be the first in line to donate ! Thanks for maiking this site available to me . Its the only site I frequent, all the others are wannabee CHIEFSCROWDERS !!!!

GO CHIEFS !!!!!
    Thanks for the idea. I had tossed around this idea before. But, I decided to do things like selling ticket links on the home page and adding google ads. Those things pay for the site so I don't have to ask the members to help. I liked this idea much better. If you would like to help this site out, then keep posting and tell your Chiefs friends about it. The more people that visit, the more I can charge ticket sites to advertise and the more people that will click on ads.

Seriously, your donation to this site is posting meaningful Chiefs content in the forums. You do a great job of it along with many others. I appreciate the gesture.

I have thought of creating bumper stickers. Would anyone use them?

Keep up the great work guys. Go Chiefs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Thanks for the idea. I had tossed around this idea before. But, I decided to do things like selling ticket links on the home page and adding google ads. Those things pay for the site so I don't have to ask the members to help. I liked this idea much better. If you would like to help this site out, then keep posting and tell your Chiefs friends about it. The more people that visit, the more I can charge ticket sites to advertise and the more people that will click on ads.

Seriously, your donation to this site is posting meaningful Chiefs content in the forums. You do a great job of it along with many others. I appreciate the gesture.

I have NEVER had a bumper sticker on my car, but I would put this site on there!

Anything to keep the site successful!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I have NEVER had a bumper sticker on my car, but I would put this site on there!

Anything to keep the site successful!
    Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

I'll take a stack of them!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast