Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the biggest need foe the chiefs?

Default What's the biggest need foe the chiefs?

We are getting our guard back i forget his name but also bailey,howard, DJ back frim injuries. Houston will be full healthy. Ford on the other side and hali as a breather. We signed ldt to a 5 year extension. So we might be set at oline.

Lt fisher
    Lg ehinger
    C morse
    Rg ldt
    Rt Swartz
    Te kelce and i think ross will be improved.
    Harris will be cut.
    Wr maclin,
    Wr conley, hill, dat
    Rb ware ,west, spiller
    Qb smith, bray

Le bailey, jones
    Nt ? Jones is not a NT
    Re howard
    Olb houston
    Ilb dj, alexamder
    Ilb Wilson , march
    Olb Ford, hali
    Cb Peters, white
    Cb gaines, mitchell
    Ss parker, Sorenson
    Fs berry, Murray

Thats just the main players. We have some depth on oline amd dline except NT.

I woukd say our biggest needs is a true NT and a #2 cb. Gaines is not the answer. Mitchell ended up being tje starter amd holding it down but dont know if he's a long term answer.

My needs would be NT ,cb, rb, ilb, and upgrade at guard at the depth positions.

NT, CB, G, OLB, and ILB. Expecting this to be a defense heavy draft.

ILB, CB, RB and NT

We really don't need any offensive linemen, we get back G Parker Ehinger who played great, oh we need to draft a QB high several stars at QB
    Last edited by Chiefs4life24; 03-11-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    We really don't need any offensive linemen, we get back G Parker Ehinger who played great, oh we need to draft a QB high several stars at QB
    Im not all the sold on ehinger yet. So of we draft an upgrade i wont be upset. Ehinger needs to get stronger if my memory serves me correct. Also wont be upset of we draft a qb to groom in the 1st pr 2nd round. But dont waste a pick on lower qb like we did on murray and hogan. We all knew hogan would never make it and we wasted a pick. Dont draft a qb just to draft a qb. Unless he actually has the physical traits and he can learn the mental. Hogan everyone knew hr had to weak of am arm for the nfl. Just dont be stupid. Lower rounds i rather go with physical talents then mental cuz people can learn amd mature the mental side. You cant teach speed and agility. So later rounds go with more top physical ability amd teach them thw mental stuff.

Their is a few QB's that are starters that could fall to the 3rd or 4th round

I would also like to see us draft an amazing TE

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I would also like to see us draft an amazing TE
    Ross trsvis was working with tony Gonzalez this week. I like to see what he could do. I think its time for harris to go. I hope we end up resigning poe. I font want to go into draft with a must need. It limits oir options. I want to be sble to pick the best player available in the top 3 rounds no matter position them 4 and on you draft on raw potential snd physical abilities then let them mature and learn.

I think QB is a big need at this point

Alex will probably be the starter this season and that's fine. But at this point we have to wonder if he has taken us as far as he can. That combined with his age they better start getting ready for the next QB. Alex is closer to the end of his career then the beginning his days are numbered father time is undefeated
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

MILB. We need DJ's long term replacement. We struggled against the run as soon as we lost DJ last year. The playoff game against Pitt was lost due to our inability to stop the run. Agree on our need for NT depth. I've read that this draft is deep with RB talent, so I'd be fine with an early RB pick now that we've moved on from Jamaal Charles. Hate that BTW. I think this draft is all about value for the Chiefs. Take the best player available in each round this year regardless of position. There's really no position where our cup runneth over.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast