Thread: ***Post of the Month*** submissions.

Hybrid View

Default ***Post of the Month*** submissions.

Directions for submitting a ***Post of the Month*** nomination...

There are a few ways to go about submitting your nominations, but I will concentrate on the cleanest, most efficient way that I know of.

Once you have found a post that want to nominate, you should notice a post border. At the very top of each postis a gray bar with time of post, post number for the thread, the rep scales, and the report post icons. If you left-click on the post number for the thread, then it should open another window, with that single post alone.

Once you have opened the "single thread" window, you can return to the origional window and navigate to the appropriate "Post of the Month" thread, and post reply.

In your reply, you can have a brief statement about the post that you are nominating, and/or why you are notminating it.

Then, you will want to copy/paste the URL/address of the "single-thread" page.

That will leave a link to the "single-thread" page. And that is really all that is needed. Plus, it makes your submition a very brief post.
    Last edited by chief31; 11-03-2007 at 06:53 PM.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2704 Like this? I nominate this one for the easy directions. I guess.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

A very good approach; I am also not opposed to copy/past the post itself along with the link to it.

Nice job chief31!

That is awesome!

I always wondered how you guys did that single quote thingy.

Thanks for the help guy!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

OH okay! Thanks

lol, we have the same computer screeeeen. weird chief31!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]